What's new

Jazz vs Fakers, 8:30 PM MST 1-25-11 NBA TV

I would call that game an embarrassment but that does a disservice to the word.

Bell is horrid. He should be benched ASAP.

You are the same guy who COMPLAINED about Boozer getting rebounds because he 'pushed' his own teammates out of his way to get them, as if there is some kind of etiquitte for rebounding. Now you're upset that the team can't rebound?

There's really very few logical posters on this board.

No. I'm not. You have me mixed up with somebody else.

I didn't look through this whole most probable depressing thread, but there's one thing that I could absolutely not believe I saw tonight.

AK with Blake on a jump ball, and AK actually just stands there like a moron as STEVE ****ING BLAKE jumps and beats him to the ball!!!! HEY ANDREI, A JUMP BALL MEANS YOU HAVE TO ****ING JUMP YOU STUPID ****ING RETARD!!!!

I didn't look through this whole most probable depressing thread, but there's one thing that I could absolutely not believe I saw tonight.

AK with Blake on a jump ball, and AK actually just stands there like a moron as STEVE ****ING BLAKE jumps and beats him to the ball!!!! HEY ANDREI, A JUMP BALL MEANS YOU HAVE TO ****ING JUMP YOU STUPID ****ING RETARD!!!!

That was ****ing amazing...I yelled in the bar when I saw that....

WTF... I'm done with this team for the year until they do something interesting or trade someone. I can't wait around and hope that they'll do better NEXT YEAR.

THINGS I CAN'T STAND THIS YEAR:
-The starting line up
-LACK OF EFFORT
-Ak47 inconsistency
-Miles is not a superstar...yet
-Al jefferson is used to losing, plus he's used to hogging the ball and not running with it
-Matthews is gone
-Raja Bell.
-Fes still can't make a free throw
-Deron isn't making as many killer crossovers
-Boozer is laughing at us in Chicago
-Raja Bell.
-Price's offense and his extreme lack of confidence on the outside
-Sloan's face reaction to every play looks the same
-Raja Bell.
-Lack of evans and hayward
-and finally Raja Bell.

I still like Deron, Millsap, Hayward, and Okur. Boot the rest. If Jefferson can actually rebound i'll like him too.

I don't mind the Jazz losing, but at least they have to show some heart. The Clippers have been more exciting to watch...even in their losses.

And finally,

Let's bring back Stockton and Malone haha. :)

Jefferson is a better rebounder than millsap.

God I hope we lose by even more to the Spurs If we're gonna go down, I wanna go down like the Hindenburg and bring Jerry with us. Maybe then some change will come.