What's new

Jazz vs Fakers, 8:30 PM MST 1-25-11 NBA TV

ewwwww to this game

I kinda want to just climb into a giant bed of toughness with matt harpring and just cry till it's all over

Not that it matters but what was that with Watson and Blake and how did Watson now get FT's. Also it didn't matter dont get why AK didn't get matched up with Lamar

WTF... I'm done with this team for the year until they do something interesting or trade someone. I can't wait around and hope that they'll do better NEXT YEAR.

THINGS I CAN'T STAND THIS YEAR:
-The starting line up
-LACK OF EFFORT
-Ak47 inconsistency
-Miles is not a superstar...yet
-Al jefferson is used to losing, plus he's used to hogging the ball and not running with it
-Matthews is gone
-Raja Bell.
-Fes still can't make a free throw
-Deron isn't making as many killer crossovers
-Boozer is laughing at us in Chicago
-Raja Bell.
-Price's offense and his extreme lack of confidence on the outside
-Sloan's face reaction to every play looks the same
-Raja Bell.
-Lack of evans and hayward
-and finally Raja Bell.

I still like Deron, Millsap, Hayward, and Okur. Boot the rest. If Jefferson can actually rebound i'll like him too.

I don't mind the Jazz losing, but at least they have to show some heart. The Clippers have been more exciting to watch...even in their losses.

And finally,

Let's bring back Stockton and Malone haha. :)

Greg will fire off a tweet defending Sloan, say he's committed to winning, and then get back to posting about FJ Cruisers

Hey he is consistent, the first part of that tweet and the second part are both about making money.

I think Evans deserves minutes. He could be that spark that could really help; especially at home.

This is all against the lakers 6th string with the game well in hand, and no one trying to get injured. Evans still has some work to do. But I like his potential a lot. We've got much bigger fish to fry. Starting with getting rid of Bell...

I bet the chick on the bachelor had to rip you off boozer's **** to get a turn. You are the most tiresome poster on the board. You never bring anything new...all you ever post is how wrong people are about boozer or something else you predicted last summer. We get it...you are a superstar GM and probably tear it up on NBA Live with your brilliant trades and signings.

Nice try moron, my post wasn't even about Boozer, it was about last years TEAM as a whole. I won't stop until some of the stubbron babies on the website admit defeat and give me the credit that I deserve.

A team that can't shoot or rebound is destined for the lottery. It's really that simple. KOC has created a team that can't shoot or rebound. The results.... Well, we'll see....

You are the same guy who COMPLAINED about Boozer getting rebounds because he 'pushed' his own teammates out of his way to get them, as if there is some kind of etiquitte for rebounding. Now you're upset that the team can't rebound?

There's really very few logical posters on this board.

Price should've nailed Brown on his *** on that last dunk with 12sec left

Also a good sig pic would be of Evans dunking that says "all your dunk belong to us".

Nice try moron, my post wasn't even about Boozer, it was about last years TEAM as a whole. I won't stop until some of the stubbron babies on the website admit defeat and give me the credit that I deserve.

You deserve no credit. This is one of the worst losing streaks I've witnessed as a Jazz fan, but its just 5 games. Obviously something needs to be changed to play how we have for MOST of this season. Whether its something tangible like the starting lineup/personnel in general or something intangible like attitudes, I am confident those changes will be made and things will be turned around rather quickly.

We are better off without Boozer and Sally Korver. They had two postseasons to show what they were worth when push came to shove. We miss Matthews the most in my opinion. Bell is useless. However, matching what Portland offered for Wes was just not realistic. Wasn't going to happen. It was an unprecedented contract.

You are the same guy who COMPLAINED about Boozer getting rebounds because he 'pushed' his own teammates out of his way to get them, as if there is some kind of etiquitte for rebounding. Now you're upset that the team can't rebound?

There's really very few logical posters on this board.

I agree. Very few use any kind of logic and the rest are die-hard Bozzer homers.

Post game interviews will be interesting. Glad the jazz players got Jefferson to help them learn about this losing business.

Deron to Jefferson: I'll make you an all-star.
Jefferson to Deron: I'll make you a loser.

Again, my reply to McGibbets WASN'T EVEN ABOUT BOOZER but it's no use with you people. It's like arguing with liberals.