What's new

Jazz vs Fakers, 8:30 PM MST 1-25-11 NBA TV

Deron has clearly given up. Our team is leaderless. It's all downhill from here folks.

Watching Deron not properly rotating, giving up 3 straight threes in exact same positions which is the fault of Deron and whoever the 2 guard is made me think about the same. He is jogging around. It's time for a major change but I do not think the squad is flawed or lacking something, it's all about mental and about rotations IMO. I want to see the Jazz play Jazz basketball again, any change to allow me to see that is appreciated.

I also finally came to my senses and realized Matt Harpring is ****ing terrible. Get him out of here.
x eleventy billion--If I hear one more "you gotta..." I'm muting him in favor of Locke or maybe even the other teams announcers.

The only players with any confidence this game are Miles and Milsap. Everybody else can't even knock down a wide open jumper, and once we fell behind by ten the effort magically disappeared on both ends of the court. Regaining confidence is going to be painful to watch.

Wasn't everyone telling me over the summer that this team was going to be able to compete with the Lakers? Damn, good thing I didn't listen to y'all.

Confidence vs patheticness

that's all it is. Um smashed but I know this game is garbage. Sloan off the BEng with his clapping. He's so motivational. I love Sloan.

Wasn't everyone telling me over the summer that this team was going to be able to compete with the Lakers? Damn, good thing I didn't listen to y'all.

I bet the chick on the bachelor had to rip you off boozer's **** to get a turn. You are the most tiresome poster on the board. You never bring anything new...all you ever post is how wrong people are about boozer or something else you predicted last summer. We get it...you are a superstar GM and probably tear it up on NBA Live with your brilliant trades and signings.

A team that can't shoot or rebound is destined for the lottery. It's really that simple. KOC has created a team that can't shoot or rebound. The results.... Well, we'll see....