What's new

Jazz vs. Grizzlies game thread (8:00 pm MTN)

This.

I was encouraged by how they were communicating. And by some of the different passes attempted.

But we struggled to bury them. And continued with these new, weird lapses on defense.

And what’s the complexion of this game if Jeff Green doesn’t hit such a high percentage of 3s? If he’s cold (which is regular occurrence), this game looks pretty different.

Joe needs to start, I think. But I also really like Royce there. I’d bench Conley if I were forced to choose. Goddammit.
Start Joe and sub Donovan or Mike our early for Royce.

Start Joe and sub Donovan or Mike our early for Royce.
That only makes the most sense based on the size of contracts and perceived egos. Benching Conley makes oodles of sense based on performance and what we’re seeing on fit/chemistry within the group.

That only makes the most sense based on the size of contracts and perceived egos. Benching Conley makes oodles of sense based on performance and what we’re seeing on fit/chemistry within the group.
Agree. Gotta take one of the iso types and replace with Joe. It won't happen, but seems most logical not accounting for how MC might take it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Just keep copying and pasting this. You’ll be right 27% of the time. And, you’ll also be a ****ing douche 100% of the time. So, win win?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
We are 13-10. 27% thus far isn't statistically possible so that isn't true. Can we rename you to "Dumbass firegirl" yet?

I think Andy Larsen has the best solution for the starting lineup when Conley returns. Start Royce against teams with a big wing scorer and Ingles against teams without. Stagger lineups to allow Ingles to play as much as possible with Rudy in games he doesn't get the start.