What's new

Jazz vs Grizzlies starting in 20 min..

Games being called piss poor rn.

Bradley smacking mitchell all over his arms and mitchell raises his hand and somehow draws another foul. A ****in joke.

Those offensive fouls on Mitchell are a load of bs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I missed the first one. But the second one was a good call. He caught the defender in the head with an elbow. It wasn't intentional but it's still a foul.

Plenty of time. Just keeping jacking threes and control the boards and they can win.

I missed the first one. But the second one was a good call. He caught the defender in the head with an elbow. It wasn't intentional but it's still a foul.
Thats fine. Then call it on every play. Otherwise that's a weak foul.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Shouldn't there be a certain amount of space that the ball handler should have though? I mean if that's a foul then the best way to defend anyone in the NBA should be to just put you head right in the neck of the offensive player to the point that they can't make a move without making contact.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is seriously one of the worst offociated games i have ever seen, rudy got all kind of contact no cll.