What's new

Jazz vs grizzlies

The Jazz Wonderbra

I have dish network and the programming shows the 76rs vs Grizzlies tonight. Obviously that is wrong. But it also shows that time slot as blocked. Does anyone have dish and know what channel the game is on?

No worries, one time I called dish and complained and argued with the guy about them taking away ATTSN from my package because I couldn't get the game, the Jazz didn't play until the next night lol.

They won last night so I hope they are fat and happy today.

Funny how humans work...

I remember during finals week looking at a sheet as I walked into the batheroom on campus... saw a pink backpack on the hook thought that’s weird. Then I noticed no urinals... hmmm strange. Then I see a girl washing her hands... what the hell is a girl doing in the men’s room. Then it finally hit me... I was in the ladies room.

Nba schedule maker sucked it up this year.

Jazz next four games Memphis, Dallas, Philly, Boston.

Yawn.

Last edited:
Jazz/Grizzlies games are always ugly slobber knockers. I want revenge for the 2 Ls.

Funny how humans work...

I remember during finals week looking at a sheet as I walked into the batheroom on campus... saw a pink backpack on the hook thought that’s weird. Then I noticed no urinals... hmmm strange. Then I see a girl washing her hands... what the hell is a girl doing in the men’s room. Then it finally hit me... I was in the ladies room.
First thing I look for after walking into a public restroom: urinals. Yeah, I walked into a ladies restroom twenty years ago; some embarrassments are never forgotten.