What's new

Jazz vs grizzlies

First thing I look for after walking into a public restroom: urinals. Yeah, I walked into a ladies restroom twenty years ago; some embarrassments are never forgotten.

I walked into the ladies restroom a few days ago at work, by mistake. I was so confused as to when they added couches to the restroom. They weren't there this morning!

Yeah, Utah needs this win to get back on track. Can't be going down 3-0 to anybody this early. Hopefully our shooting is back and we can build on that sweet win over Boston.

You had to know this was coming for this.

Idiot!

Meh... it happens. My friend sent me a text saying he had an extra ticket to the game but I had to respond quickly. I was in that mindset and looking to set record with kids crawling all over me, work needing me, and a wife needing even more of me... ;) Distracted.

Regardless, I think the Jazz come in refocused this game and Memphis doesn't hold us to 12% shooting and a 86 turnovers or whatever crap stats we had those last two games. We are road warriors!

Go Jazz!

I walked into the ladies restroom a few days ago at work, by mistake. I was so confused as to when they added couches to the restroom. They weren't there this morning!

yeah sure...

Bloke I work with used the girls toilets upstairs by accident, thinking they were unisex, as unlikely as that is he's normally heavily medicated so possibly believable.

I love the 5pm and 6pm tip-offs. I get to listen on the drive home. Takes me back to my childhood, when I listened to nearly every game and got to watch a very few. I still miss young Hot Rod and the way he painted the game with his voice, but Locke has grown on me recently and the overall quality of the radio broadcast has improved with more features and interviews.

rubio is going to have to go off and mitchell is going to need to be atleast an efficient 24points this game and ingles can't brick any 3s. This is the grind house. their style is as difficult as it gets for us.

If Rubio is out and Exum is in the dog house does Burks get tp play with Mitchell? Will there be a Grayson Allen sighting.

Really looking forward to the Jazz finally getting over the hump with this Memphis team. We never seem to finish against them.