What's new

Jazz VS Rockets 9pm ET / 7pm MT

This team is unreal right now.

Best they have looked in 5 years...

Unsure if Burks fits in to be honest. Would love to trade him for a point guard.

Can we at least give him a chance first? Burks can be a MONSTER 6th man in a team in desperate need for offense.

Can we at least give him a chance first? Burks can be a MONSTER 6th man in a team in desperate need for offense.

Agreed. Dude's still studying video and trying as much as possible giving his shoulder. Let's see where we're at with him next year before we start trading.

My favorite play of the night. Gobert blocks Josh Smith cleanly. Gobert starts out behind Josh running down the court. Gobert runs right past Josh gets the pass and dunks it hard. Josh was stupid to challenge Gobert, lazy getting back on defense and got embarrassed watching Gobert dunk on him. Gobert=superstar.

Last edited:
My favorite play of the night. Gobert blocks JR Smith cleanly. Gobert starts out behind JR running down the court. Gobert runs right past JR gets the pass and dunks it hard. JR was stupid to challenge Gobert, lazy getting back on defense and got embarrassed watching Gobert dunk on him. Gobert=superstar.

Josh Smith

I posted several pages back why Burks could fit in WAY better now that we have Gobert. We need someone to get into the lane and;

shoot some mi-range jumpers without worry about whether the Jazz will get the board/putback.
Lob it to Gobert.

Gobert makes everyone better.

I posted several pages back why Burks could fit in WAY better now that we have Gobert. We need someone to get into the lane and;

shoot some mi-range jumpers without worry about whether the Jazz will get the board/putback.
Lob it to Gobert.

Yeah, but who is a better fit in the starting lineup? Hood's spacing or Burks' attacking?

Lob it to Gobert.

The Kobe assist

The future is here, I love it. I wished this was next season already, competing for home court advantage.

Yeah, but who is a better fit in the starting lineup? Hood's spacing or Burks' attacking?

Probably Hood.. that wasn't my point though. Was just saying we don't need to just write off Burks just yet. Give him a chance to play with Gobert too, so he can at least tell his grandkids about it.

It's been a long 5 years. Now, kindly step aside so that those of us who are drinking the kook aid can continue to celebrate.

Oh I'm way drunk on kool-aid, it was a locker room joke courtesy of Russell Westbrook.

Unfortunately, kool aid can't make you drunk. Only fat. :(