What's new

Jazz VS Rockets 9pm ET / 7pm MT

Let's go 44-38 on these Bishes, Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How nasty are we going to be next year especially if our rookie and 2nd year players make huge jumps and Hayward/Favors continue to get better? It's going to be stupid. Not sure the NBA is ready for this ish. Our depth could be stupid dumb too if we sign a good FA.

I was at this game fellas. And let me tell you the energy in the place was electric. I haven't felt that since the Williams and boozer days. And the way Rudy took over this game was crazy scary. This team is becoming very intense. And the rest of the NBA better not sleep on it.

Yeah, but who is a better fit in the starting lineup? Hood's spacing or Burks' attacking?
Burks spacing was coming around..... hood is pretty good at attacking.
#cantgowrong
#balanced
#gobertdoe

Genesis 1:1-31

In the beginning, Gobert created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Gobert was hovering over the face of the waters. And Gobert said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And Gobert saw that the light was good. And Gobert separated the light from the darkness. Gobert called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there were morning, the first day. ...

And the story begins...