What's new

Jazz vs. Trail Blazers (8:30 MT on TNT)

True
In regards to the first game thing though..... He has been in the league for a long time and what he has been is an inefficient chucker who doesn't get to the line enough, rebound, or pass and turns it over too much

Maybe quin will magically change him or will just simply not care that he plays that way but that's kinda of who has been.

Again, for their careers Burks has been the better scorer (on less shots), rebounder, passer, and had less turnovers. And many people (including quin) hated Burks game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah but the franchise asked Boler not to call Burks Houdini cause they thought it encouraged him to try circus shots in games so....

[QUOTE="Handlogten's Heros, post: 1868572, member: 2900" ] I don’t expect him to be that shot hungry normally.[/QUOTE] Agree with all but the above. He is a chucker but an efficient chucker. 3pt shot just wasn't going down. He will settle in but aways a bit shot hungry.

Basically I know JC is flawed but he does one thing really well and our bench needs it in a bad way

On the minus side my African American friends that l play bball with on Thursday nights informed me Clarkson has the worst hairstyle in The NBA.

Jazz are 7-3 since Conley went down with that injury, Mitchell averaging 26.3/5.2/4.1 as the pseudo PG, averaging nearly 8 assists per game over the last 3. Better than I expected.

Above water. But it's clear we need Conley's minutes. The Portland game showed tired guys.

Reactions: SCS
Out of the 30ish games so far. He's been good in like 5 games max.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hard to argue that Conley hasn’t had a rough go. Bbref has him as a negative contributor both offensively and defensively. A 0 VORP and basically career lows (except rookie year) in efg, PER, and win share rate.

that said, more bodies and more talent has to add up to being better for the team at some point.

LOL. Not yet.

Wrong. Even when he struggles shooting the ball he makes us better. Look up the net rating stats when we have any 5 of our top 6 in the game together. They are elite. When we have all 6 of those guys we are a decidedly better team.

People who are just looking at Conley's shooting percentages are missing the big picture.

Hard to argue that Conley hasn’t had a rough go. Bbref has him as a negative contributor both offensively and defensively. A 0 VORP and basically career lows (except rookie year) in efg, PER, and win share rate.

that said, more bodies and more talent has to add up to being better for the team at some point.
I get that. He's not worth 35 mil and 5 assets at all tho

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk