What's new

Jazz @ Warriors | Friday November 5th @ 8:30pm

It's a sad day when the Warriors take a dump on you. I can't imagine what the Wolves will do to us. It's going to be a bloody mess.

Did Kirilenko even score tonight? Or play? I seriously didn't see him effect the game at all... Except for that terrible attempt at defense which led to a Jefferson foul late in the 4th. That sucked. Maybe we should have traded him for Diaw?

Did Kirilenko even score tonight? Or play? I seriously didn't see him effect the game at all... Except for that terrible attempt at defense which led to a Jefferson foul late in the 4th. That sucked. Maybe we should have traded him for Diaw?

4 points on 4 free throws and 2 blocks..... I would rather get cancer then have to sit and watch another Jazz performance like tonight.

Something is still wrong with the Jazz offense (obviously). Floor spacing is a big part of it with Millsap and Jefferson both packing into the paint on offense. Millsap passed up a few open 18 footers, he needs to take that shot.

Sloans rotations were ok, going small with Price to guard Curry and Ellis wasn't a bad idea. No way Elson should be playing ahead of Fesenko though (if he was healthy).

Now, why did we keep CJ and let Korver go again? Oh yeah, we had not yet hit our quota of airballed 3's. Wow, that kid really needs to learn to shoot...and play defense...and handle the ball. Well good thing he is just a rookie. He has so much untapped potential. As soon as he gets out of his rookie year he will really make a splash. I am sure he will turn into our starting 2 next year! After that, MIP, then MVP, then HOF!! How many more acronyms can one man be?!?!?

national-sarcasm-society.jpg

And that game was an abomination. The inconsistency in both execution and effort is troublesome.

CJ was the only one that sucked besides everyone on the team. The most paramount of Jazz failures is matching a small offer sheet for a generally okay and sometimes awesome young player.
Welcome back, but don't bother posting anymore because that pretty much covered what you'd be saying 80% of the time.

Welcome back, but don't bother posting anymore because that pretty much covered what you'd be saying 80% of the time.

LOL. U funny. Now feel free to join the rest of us in the real world where it is ok to point out that in this game, IMHO, Korver would have helped us where CJ hurt us (notice this is the game thread?) and that in the case of these 2 players I think it would have been better to keep Korver than CJ.

But by all means if it makes it easier to live with yourself, keep changing around what everyone says till it matches your distorted world-view. Bravo!

Now, why did we keep CJ and let Korver go again? Oh yeah, we had not yet hit our quota of airballed 3's. Wow, that kid really needs to learn to shoot...and play defense...and handle the ball. Well good thing he is just a rookie. He has so much untapped potential. As soon as he gets out of his rookie year he will really make a splash. I am sure he will turn into our starting 2 next year! After that, MIP, then MVP, then HOF!! How many more acronyms can one man be?!?!?

national-sarcasm-society.jpg

Deron is 10x more responsible for this loss than CJ. Besides, you think Korver would have outscored CJ tonight? Doubt it.

Deron needs to take control of games. He was way too passive tonight. Setting up your teammates for half court heaves as the shot clock runs out isn't exactly "taking control."

One thing that Drose, Rondo, and CP3 have on Deron so far this year is aggressiveness. I'm not sure if Deron is trying to "run" the offense too much or what. But the offense is at its best when Deron is in attack mode. The sets, the passes, and the wide opens shots come when Deron quits trying to "set guys up" and just attacks. When he attacks, everything else falls into place. Especially tonight, he had Curry nearly fouled out. Yet, the last few minutes didn't even try to draw the 6th foul. Why not?

One other thing... Earl Watson? WTF? He just flat out lost sight of the most dangerous player tonight.

Andrei... sigh... I'm amazed that someone as long and talented as he could have such a limited (positive) impact on the game. Especially against a running team without an established SF. I guess 4 points is the same as 40 and a win is the same as a loss when you get paid the same.... Remember when he used to care?

what is up with this offense, crazy inconsistent early on in season, hopefully we pull it together tomorrow and the utes win! luckily my mind is more on football than basketball right now.