What's new

JazzFanz ESPN Tournament Challenge

I hate to say I told you so but I told you so. They were so overrated and did not do anything to deserve a 2 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

1 game elimination anything can happen. They were properly seeded and not overrated. They just had a bad shooting game and Wagner had a career game. It happens.

Somehow I feel like you always do good in this thing. Is that true or am I remembering wrong?

I'm not sure if I've played in a bracket challenge here. I know I must have since I've been part of this board for 17 years or whatever. I remember the ones I did at work more because there was money on the line. I tended to do ok on them, even won the $200 pool one year. Of course this is the year that the lady who ran it moved and there is no pool this year (the year the Trey Burke Michigan team made it to the championship I think). Figures.

Bad shooting game? Only Snider had a bad game.

Yes, their best shooter went 0/7 from 3 and scored 0 points. And they shot 25% from 3 as a team. I call that bad shooting but you can call it great if you want.

To call them overrated as a 2 seed is ridiculous.

They have wins vs Kentucky, Purdue, Duke, Notre Dame, Witichita State, Miami, and Virginia Tech. They might have more wins against tournament teams than anyone in the tournament. Bad games happen, it's part of the tournament. 9/10 times Louisville beats them.

It was just a weird game for Louisville. They werent overrated.

They even won the rebound and points in the paint battle.

Yes, they are one of the longest and most athletic teams in college. They are expected to do that.

Again, to reiterate, hard to win when your 2nd leading scorer scores 0 points. How many games would the Jazz win if George Hill scored 0 in a game he played?

Yes, they are one of the longest and most athletic teams in college. They are expected to do that.

Again, to reiterate, hard to win when your 2nd leading scorer scores 0 points. How many games would the Jazz win if George Hill scored 0 in a game he played?

You're just making excuses. If the team was that good other players would have stepped up but they didn't. Hill wouldn't have 0 points in a game. Snider is overrated and so is that whole team. Take the L like a man.

You're just making excuses. If the team was that good other players would have stepped up but they didn't. Hill wouldn't have 0 points in a game. Snider is overrated and so is that whole team. Take the L like a man.

Its kind of like anything can happen in a single elimination game of amateur basketball players.

Its kind of like anything can happen in a single elimination game of amateur basketball players.

ed52db9abe86bcdd5e9643ab3fc3f40f.jpeg

I had SMU in my final four as a sleeper but they blew a double-digit lead against USC and lost. I'm not here making excuses for them. They weren't as good as I thought.