What's new

JazzFanz ESPN Tournament Challenge

Funny.
I'm sitting 100 percentile and peanut butter gives me no props.. don't need it, but.. yeah.

This is the most Utah Jazz post I've seen ya make. U're calling for recognition for a half completed job?

pretty sure I can still run ya down if Purdue takes out Kansas and makes it to the final four I have Arizona UK in the final too.

I'm super jealous, but.. yeah if he isn't in a position to boast then he doesn't care about anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

This is how deluded you are, that you've reached that conclusion. Basketball is my preferred form of escapism, not some ****ing platform for me to qualify myself over and over to some weasels on the internet..

I'm not here to make friends or talk about myself, it's not about me, I'm here to talk about the players and coaches and **** like that..

It's true; I'd have done a better job than the Knicks GM's over the years, if u wanna fault me for saying that. so be it. It's more of an aspersion casted on their setting the bar ridiculously low when it comes to professionalism and success.. if u wanna take it as me puffing my chest out, thats on you, I certainly don't care to try and convince u otherwise.

This is the most Utah Jazz post I've seen ya make. U're calling for recognition for a half completed job?

pretty sure I can still run ya down if Purdue takes out Kansas and makes it to the final four I have Arizona UK in the final too.

Well, I'm a whore, so..

This is how deluded you are, that you've reached that conclusion. Basketball is my preferred form of escapism, not some ****ing platform for me to qualify myself over and over to some weasels on the internet..

I'm not here to make friends or talk about myself, it's not about me, I'm here to talk about the players and coaches and **** like that..

It's true; I'd have done a better job than the Knicks GM's over the years, if u wanna fault me for saying that. so be it. It's more of an aspersion casted on their setting the bar ridiculously low when it comes to professionalism and success.. if u wanna take it as me puffing my chest out, thats on you, I certainly don't care to try and convince u otherwise.

Who says we're talking about you? I mean if the shoe fits..

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Well, I'm a whore, so..

Well, how do you think UK pulls this off vs UCLA? whats the recipe? and may I add what an honor it is to ask the question to somebody in the 100th percentile. How gracious of you to even hold an audience with a pleb such as myself.

This could very well be the best matchup of the entire season.

I remember distinctly thinking, and not cuz I was bitter about the L or any homerism, after the first matchup that if they got the rematch UK would win.

this draw the committee gave UK is nothing short of diabolical tho.. when I thought about it, If UK wins this game then, as we've seen from Coach Cal final 4 run teams before.. there's gonna be real momentum generated, if even for instilling fear in the opponents..

for me what I'd like to see is Fox go for 40 and just right away start taking it to the rim and Lonzo, thats not gonna happen tho everyones gonna get involved first.

Well, how do you think UK pulls this off vs UCLA? whats the recipe? and may I add what an honor it is to ask the question to somebody in the 100th percentile. How gracious of you to even hold an audience with a pleb such as myself.

This could very well be the best matchup of the entire season.

I remember distinctly thinking, and not cuz I was bitter about the L or any homerism, after the first matchup that if they got the rematch UK would win.

this draw the committee gave UK is nothing short of diabolical tho.. when I thought about it, If UK wins this game then, as we've seen from Coach Cal final 4 run teams before.. there's gonna be real momentum generated, if even for instilling fear in the opponents..

for me what I'd like to see is Fox go for 40 and just right away start taking it to the rim and Lonzo, thats not gonna happen tho everyones gonna get involved first.

Lol at the first paragraph. Perfect.

Keys to the game, imo, are;
- run them all the 3pt line and crash the boards
- Fox gave Ball problems in the first game and then, for whatever reason, backed off. He needs to pressure Ball out to 40' and try to limit his opportunities.
- there was a 12% fg% disparity.. can't do that again.
- hit free throws

Okay... here's my key �� to the game.
14 turnovers.

They have less we lose.
They have at least 14 and we win.

My "with my head prediction" is Bruins 84 UK 80

I'm not here to make friends or talk about myself, it's not about me, I'm here to talk about the players and coaches...It's true; I'd have done a better job than the Knicks GM's over the years

Emkaaaaaaayyy.

Lol at the first paragraph. Perfect.

Keys to the game, imo, are;
- run them all the 3pt line and crash the boards
- Fox gave Ball problems in the first game and then, for whatever reason, backed off. He needs to pressure Ball out to 40' and try to limit his opportunities.
- there was a 12% fg% disparity.. can't do that again.
- hit free throws

Okay... here's my key �� to the game.
14 turnovers.

They have less we lose.
They have at least 14 and we win.

My "with my head prediction" is Bruins 84 UK 80

Well Fox has been able to force a solid 3-4 turnovers a game of late, it seems. If he leads the charge they can get those turnovers..

The player I'm worried about is Isaac Hamilton, I just think if he gets hot UK is in trouble.. lil worried about Welsh too.

Hawkins/Mulder should be key..

This would be some stage for Willis to drop 20.. He can do it ..

Well Fox has been able to force a solid 3-4 turnovers a game of late, it seems. If he leads the charge they can get those turnovers..

The player I'm worried about is Isaac Hamilton, I just think if he gets hot UK is in trouble.. lil worried about Welsh too.

Hawkins/Mulder should be key..

This would be some stage for Willis to drop 20.. He can do it ..

I'm looking for Willis to have his best game of the year.

It's California bruh.. There's like 30MM people there.. In big markets with that kinda exposure it's easy pickins.

Ludacris sold 50,000 copies of his debut album Incognegro out of the trunk in his car, not Cali, but a smaller market in ATL..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3c_pJ_CLJQ

People relate to their favorite basketball players, UCLA fans and such.. all those people get sucked in, young impressionable minds included. Then there's the hopeful Lakers fans that are tanking.. It's all timed very well for the Balls. It's a super easy sell.. it's not like trying to get people to buy your mixtape out the trunk of the car either (Luda used his voice on the radio to promote it, wasn't just ....... word of mouf)

Holy cow! 30mm?!? I've never seen a person that small.

After watching the Gonzaga/WV game, well, I'm glad Gonzaga won and all. Still alive in this thing and looking good. But man, the quality of basketball in the NCAA is dreadful. Like that was a close game but one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

that aint right.. Have u heard Lonzo talk? he's not like that at all. There's a very stark contrast, which is an angle LaVar's certainly playing..

Lonzo's gonna crush all the interviews for certain..

LaMelo is going to be very, very good.. Definite pro.. The amount of pressure and attention LaVar's directed at LaMelo right now is really an interesting tactic.. It's probably gonna pay off in spades and he's gonna sitting there saying I told u so for years to come..

LaVar almost reaching the status of;

9d5371_2c579708a8254308a2395167948a93f0.png

Lavar Ball is playing an interesting character. What he's saying is that everyone knows he's all noise, and yet he's all they can talk about. They bring him to the studio and they insistently nag him about whether he really thinks he's better than Jordan. He's not being ignored, they're actually having a conversation about whether Lavar ****ing Ball can beat MJ. Then they dare tell him it's not working!?

Oof

Lavar Ball is playing an interesting character. What he's saying is that everyone knows he's all noise, and yet he's all they can talk about. They bring him to the studio and they insistently nag him about whether he really thinks he's better than Jordan. He's not being ignored, they're actually having a conversation about whether Lavar ****ing Ball can beat MJ. Then they dare tell him it's not working!?

You can tell Lavar is joking which is the best part. He has a lot of charisma and a confidence that people are drawn too. He takes it to such a ridiculous extreme it's actually endearing. I'd like him a lot more if his brand didn't have such a terrible logo.

You can tell Lavar is joking which is the best part. He has a lot of charisma and a confidence that people are drawn too. He takes it to such a ridiculous extreme it's actually endearing. I'd like him a lot more if his brand didn't have such a terrible logo.
Agreed on the terrible logo.