What's new

JazzFanz ESPN Tournament Challenge

I wish ****ing Hamidou Diallo was playing.. If even just to come in the game for short spurts of hustle play like we say from Gabriel last night.

I feel as good as ever about my Kentucky pick.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

That game is a perfect example of why I picked UK.. Lots of work to do tho.. UNC is no joke and Jackson's been their rising tide that lifts all boats..

Dominique Hawkins contributions were actually my favorite part of the game..

U really look at it Gabriel came off the bench and made a handful of hustle plays.

Isaac Humprhies had an o-reb and he tipped another o-reb out to be recovered in a few minute span, was key.

Thats one of my favorite college games ever.. De'Aaron Fox was like that Jeff Teague vs UNC (regular season matchup) game I mention often.

That game is a perfect example of why I picked UK.. Lots of work to do tho.. UNC is no joke and Jackson's been their rising tide that lifts all boats..

Dominique Hawkins contributions were actually my favorite part of the game..

U really look at it Gabriel came off the bench and made a handful of hustle plays.

Isaac Humprhies had an o-reb and he tipped another o-reb out to be recovered in a few minute span, was key.

Thats one of my favorite college games ever.. De'Aaron Fox was like that Jeff Teague vs UNC (regular season matchup) game I mention often.

Fox was unreal and Ball had no answer at all. They still have UNC and possibly Kansas to go through before the championship game. That's going to be tough. Willis had a few key shots and Monk came on late which helped as well. An all-around team effort.

I wish ****ing Hamidou Diallo was playing.. If even just to come in the game for short spurts of hustle play like we say from Gabriel last night.

Hearing great things about his practices (shooting better than expected).
He was asked if he wanted to play. He slept on it and came back and said he didn't want to "mess anything up" and so preferred to wait until next season.

Hearing great things about his practices (shooting better than expected).
He was asked if he wanted to play. He slept on it and came back and said he didn't want to "mess anything up" and so preferred to wait until next season.

oh that sucks wish u didn;t even mention that.. he should jump at that chance... should've taken the opportunity. could've used him to defend Justin Jackson even if only for a play or 2 in this next matchup.

Briscoe missed another layup yesterday where he had the defense beat....

oh that sucks wish u didn;t even mention that.. he should jump at that chance... should've taken the opportunity. could've used him to defend Justin Jackson even if only for a play or 2 in this next matchup.

Briscoe missed another layup yesterday where he had the defense beat....

Apparently the coaches respected his sincerity. It wasn't taken as ducking the challenge, but rather he REALLY didn't want to be the Johnny come lately that screws up the chemistry.

We can all second guess that, but Cal appreciated that he was already making it about the TEAM.

Apparently the coaches respected his sincerity. It wasn't taken as ducking the challenge, but rather he REALLY didn't want to be the Johnny come lately that screws up the chemistry.

We can all second guess that, but Cal appreciated that he was already making it about the TEAM.

remains to be seen if it hurts their title chances, he could come off the bench like a bat out of hell.. I'll leave it at that.

Whats the deal with Sacha Killeya-Jones??? Bam was getting wrecked out there thought maybe we'd see him.

It's been weird and something fans have been asking about for months.
Cal just says he isn't ready. On either side of the ball.

I believe I'm the only one who still has their championship game in tact. Anyone else?

So... it's official folks, PKM actually acquired his fortune through the annual NCAA Tourney Sweepstakes.

He wins it every-single-year.

So... it's official folks, PKM actually acquired his fortune through the annual NCAA Tourney Sweepstakes.

He wins it every-single-year.

He hasn't won yet. I need just a couple things to break my way and I can still take it.