What's new

JazzFanz ESPN Tournament Challenge

ceda3456fcb05f25a7337a500d5e2ca5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^
Me too. His dad's a douche. Good at promoting, sure, but a douche nonetheless. I really want to say it makes me wanna see his kids fail but barring injury, Lonzo is gonna be great. The other two? I'm not so sure.

Lavar was running his mouth about how he's setting his kids up better than Lebron James kids.

Bron tweeted for him to keep his kids and his family out of his mouth.
He was pissed.

Lavar was running his mouth about how he's setting his kids up better than Lebron James kids.

Bron tweeted for him to keep his kids and his family out of his mouth.
He was pissed.

It's just pathetic. Making the entire world hate his sons. Saying He could beat MJ when he only averaged 2 points in college.

Sure it's marketing but it is just so stupid.

I really want to say it makes me wanna see his kids fail

that aint right.. Have u heard Lonzo talk? he's not like that at all. There's a very stark contrast, which is an angle LaVar's certainly playing..

Lonzo's gonna crush all the interviews for certain..

LaMelo is going to be very, very good.. Definite pro.. The amount of pressure and attention LaVar's directed at LaMelo right now is really an interesting tactic.. It's probably gonna pay off in spades and he's gonna sitting there saying I told u so for years to come..

LaVar almost reaching the status of;

9d5371_2c579708a8254308a2395167948a93f0.png

Here's his response to LeBron

"On the show, they asked me do I think anybody is good as far as superstars' kids. I gave my answer, which was, 'No, I don't think they are.' I think they're good at 12 years old doing whatever they're doing, but they're never going to be as good as the superstars' parents on the fact that I don't know anybody who was a superstar and their kid was really, really good," Ball told BET.com. "I'm not saying their kids are bad, but their kids are not going to be as good as them because I haven't seen it. Until I see it, I'm going to say no."

He added, "So, for LeBron, for him to get touchy because I said that, that's on him. He warned me? Can't nobody warn me for nothing! I'm a grown-*** man! I'll say what I want about anybody. That's where it stands. If he's touchy on that, talking about he gave me a warning...can't nobody warn me! I say what I want."

That being said, Ball made it clear that he doesn't have any personal ill will towards LeBron nor his sons and that he's merely sticking to his beliefs.

"It's no derogatory comment towards his sons or him," Ball continued. "He's talking about 'keep my family out of your mouth.' I'm not talking about your family. I'm responding to the question that somebody said to me and I'm talking about the feeling that I have that I don't think superstars' kids — I'm not saying they're not good kids — I just don't see them being as good as what their parents are."

LaVar's doing what he does best to hype and draw attention to his kids and his 'brand'. It's America, it's a free country. He's simply operating within the boundary set for him. I just don't like the BBB ('Big Baller Brand') though, I just don't think it's cool enough a logo, and it's tied too much to how his boys will turn out as pros. He should have gone more generic (and have his boys as the main stars of that brand.

Anyway his ruthless pursuit of success reminds me a little of how PKM does business, 'Go Hard or Go Home', the only difference is how they each go about doing/achieving it.

LaVar's doing what he does best to hype and draw attention to his kids and his 'brand'. It's America, it's a free country. He's simply operating within the boundary set for him. I just don't like the BBB ('Big Baller Brand') though, I just don't think it's cool enough a logo, and it's tied too much to how his boys will turn out as pros. He should have gone more generic (and have his boys as the main stars of that brand.

Anyway his ruthless pursuit of success reminds me a little of how PKM does business, 'Go Hard or Go Home', the only difference is how they each go about doing/achieving it.

He's also speaking things into existence. Which is something that I've found seems to bother people terribly and often induces a negative response, especially when said task/goal/hope/dream is one the listener doesn't feel they're capable of accomplishing themselves... that seems to increase the likelihood of a negative response tenfold.

He's also speaking things into existence. Which is something that I've found seems to bother people terribly and often induces a negative response, especially when said task/goal is one the listener doesn't feel they're capable of accomplishing themselves... that seems to increase the likelihood of a negative response tenfold.

He has definitely taken the 'no publicity is bad publicity' thing to heart... haha... whether or not that's true in his case remains to be seen. He got I think a 10 minute segment on ESPN's SportsNation the other day because he said he's better than Barkley?

I mean that in itself is GOLD for his BBB brand in terms of getting it out there & recognized. But whether or not people would actually buy it is another story.

He has definitely taken the 'no publicity is bad publicity' thing to heart... haha... whether or not that's true in his case remains to be seen. He got I think a 10 minute segment on ESPN's SportsNation the other day because he said he's better than Barkley?

I mean that in itself is GOLD for his BBB brand in terms of getting it out there & recognized. But whether or not people would actually buy it is another story.

It's California bruh.. There's like 30MM people there.. In big markets with that kinda exposure it's easy pickins.

Ludacris sold 50,000 copies of his debut album Incognegro out of the trunk in his car, not Cali, but a smaller market in ATL..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3c_pJ_CLJQ

People relate to their favorite basketball players, UCLA fans and such.. all those people get sucked in, young impressionable minds included. Then there's the hopeful Lakers fans that are tanking.. It's all timed very well for the Balls. It's a super easy sell.. it's not like trying to get people to buy your mixtape out the trunk of the car either (Luda used his voice on the radio to promote it, wasn't just ....... word of mouf)

It's California bruh.. There's like 30MM people there.. In big markets with that kinda exposure it's easy pickins.

Ludacris sold 50,000 copies of his debut album Incognegro out of the trunk in his car, not Cali, but a smaller market in ATL..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3c_pJ_CLJQ

People relate to their favorite basketball players, UCLA fans and such.. all those people get sucked in, young impressionable minds included. Then there's the hopeful Lakers fans that are tanking.. It's all timed very well for the Balls. It's a super easy sell.. it's not like trying to get people to buy your mixtape out the trunk of the car either (Luda used his voice on the radio to promote it, wasn't just ....... word of mouf)

What's Ludacris doing nowadays anyway? Is he still putting out mixtapes? Last I saw him he got famous on the back of the Fast & Furious success.

What's Ludacris doing nowadays anyway? Is he still putting out mixtapes? Last I saw him he got famous on the back of the Fast & Furious success.

Not sure. I dont think I heard any of his newer stuff since Theater of the Mind in 2008. He put out so many classics, I prefer to just listen to that stuff.. His commercial stuff sucks compared to his older stuff thats genuinely funny and fairly original..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqbXNlCL32U

He's a legend tho for sure.

Chicken - N - Beer his best work IMO.

Ain't a damn thing changed but the ice on my chain/
I get chips from portland oregon to portland maine/
now I roll up torpedoes, get blunted with rastas/
for a hefty fee I'm on your record like Bob Costas/
I own so many jersey's, I'ma throwback mess/
I hit the cleaners and tell em I want a full court press/

so mama toast your glass, while i'm counting my cash/
cuz every single is a smash, i'm hot as a camels ***/

Funny.
I'm sitting 100 percentile and peanut butter gives me no props.. don't need it, but.. yeah.