What's new

Jazzfanz Mock Draft 2015: Pick #12

Who Will The Jazz Pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was a tough one for me.

Looney is the best fit, IMO, but Turner probably has the most potential, so I went with him. However, I don't really expect Turner to be available at #12, and think there's a good chance we go with Looney in that situation (obviously depending on who else is there; maybe we'd take Booker ahead of him).

I like Turner, Looney, Kaminsky. And Portis. And Johnson.

I don't know about the foreign guys (Hezonja, Porzingis). So I'm against trading up for one of them. I mean, if I had my pick of all these guys I'm not sure who I'd take. Some on here are certain that Hezonja or Porz are worth trading up for, but Turner's upside is pretty high I'm not sure I'd take them before him.

I wonder if people's opinions are being influenced by various mocks. We all know it's a crap shoot. Jimmy Butler was drafted 30th. Same year Derrick Williams went 2nd, Kanter went 3rd. Jan Vesely was 6th, Biyombo was 7th.

Given that all the analytics love Looney I wonder if he's this year's Jimmy Butler.

I like Turner, Looney, Kaminsky. And Portis. And Johnson.

I don't know about the foreign guys (Hezonja, Porzingis). So I'm against trading up for one of them. I mean, if I had my pick of all these guys I'm not sure who I'd take. Some on here are certain that Hezonja or Porz are worth trading up for, but Turner's upside is pretty high I'm not sure I'd take them before him.

I wonder if people's opinions are being influenced by various mocks. We all know it's a crap shoot. Jimmy Butler was drafted 30th. Same year Derrick Williams went 2nd, Kanter went 3rd. Jan Vesely was 6th, Biyombo was 7th.

Given that all the analytics love Looney I wonder if he's this year's Jimmy Butler.

I've been the most consistent and vocal Looney supporter. I'd be very happy if we pick him.