What's new

Jazzfanz Pickup Game Round 2

I wear a headband, so no worries. And it'll be more like 3 minutes. It's all good though, because I'm a lot like Al Jefferson, the sweatier I get, the more bad *** I become.

Archie, the Sloan era's over. No need to feel you're proving your manhood. Time to do the smart thing which is listen to what every person or internet link has told you which is to rest the hammy.

I'm tough as ****, guy. Except for the fact that I get hurt all the time. I have two games this week I plan on playing in.

My goal is to dunk on Trout. I can't jump high enough, but I should get good traction from his back fat as I use him as a stepping ladder.

C'mon guys, anyone else want to join? Archie is probably the only real ball player that will be there so no worries if you don't play that much. I certainly am not that good.

Just wanted to get this off my chest. I'm an average basketball player at best.

I wear a headband, so no worries. And it'll be more like 3 minutes. It's all good though, because I'm a lot like Al Jefferson, the sweatier I get, the more bad *** I become.

Just pull a Bozzer and only play on one end of the court. You will sweat less. I can't make any claims as to your level of zit coverage however.

Just wanted to get this off my chest. I'm an average basketball player at best.

I bet you are better than most of the hacks that play for fun...plus I bet you are are athletically superior to everyone that shows up there. I'm a fluid athlete, but not explosive at all. I have about a 12 inch vertical. Looking forward to the challenge, though.

I can't jump for a damn anymore (hence the P90X) but I set one hell of a mean screen.

I bet you are better than most of the hacks that play for fun...plus I bet you are are athletically superior to everyone that shows up there. I'm a fluid athlete, but not explosive at all. I have about a 12 inch vertical. Looking forward to the challenge, though.

"I'm a flud athlete?" Wow, who honestly says that about themselves? I can't wait to expose you, Hackologis Majoralis.

I'd be good, only if it's in the afternoon sometime. I'm on night schedules with the wife nowadays so Saturday morning is virtually impossible. Nobody wants to see a pasty zombie on the floor.

I on the other hand, am a flud athlete. I know right?