What's new

Jazzfanz Pickup Game Round 2

If I had a nickle for every time some kid thought he tore his hammy . . .

Anyway, I had foot surgery in December and March is the date I'm supposed to be able to run around on it. I've been lifting and do a little halfcourt but not much. Haven't really tested it much. But I think I could go in a could of weeks. Couldn't run in the open court but if the game goes how the others have gone it will be fine.

I will check the building schedule at Jordan.

If Archie brings that one friend I will probably fight him.

I'd be good, only if it's in the afternoon sometime. I'm on night schedules with the wife nowadays so Saturday morning is virtually impossible. Nobody wants to see a pasty zombie on the floor.

I remember your picture on the old forum...yes, you are pale as ****.

This thread is more like an injury report than anything else.

And i'd play but I'll be in 'Zona for the next few years. Sorry boys.

Okay, so how about 2 weeks from Saturday...or 16 days from now. And what time can you play, unlucky? I assume earlier will be better for most people, but whatever works for the most people.

So maybe nobody is really interested in this? Since unlucky didn't respond, he is out of luck. I'm setting the date for Saturday the 27th at around 10:00 A.M. We can go little later if necessary though. Hopefully you can get us into the gym at your school, Conan, but if not we can just play at Trout's church or figure something else out. Please show a raise of hands for who is in for that date and time. And anyone that wants to come and have fun please do so. You don't need to be good and it's not gonna be like some super serious game.

Wasn't trying to be a dick, but you had like a day and I just saw you had posted in GD earlier. We can still play later if enough people are willing, but nobody even said if they would be or not. Figured setting a time and date would make more people actually commit one way or the other.

Wasn't trying to be a dick, but you had like a day and I just saw you had posted in GD earlier. We can still play later if enough people are willing, but nobody even said if they would be or not. Figured setting a time and date would make more people actually commit one way or the other.

It's all good if you guys want to play earlier. I think the last time we played it was around 10 AM anyway.. in Jordan HS's 2nd gym. And it was around 90 friggin degrees.

Like U17 I'd like to go but don't say anything cause I work Saturdays and it would have to be later in the day for me to go but since Honz was saying there wasn't much response I thought I'd chime in. Also most people are busy holidays but that would also work for me.

I used to play a lot when younger but I can count on both hands how many times I've played over the last 8yrs and have barely dribbled/touched a ball over the last 2yrs (not played a game). But I'll try real hard but mostly fall and MLA like Harp.