What's new

Jazzfanz Pickup Game Round 2

I wouldn't sweat the interest thing. We've done this 3-4 times before with low interest and been just fine number-wise.

Alright, well we can at least wait until everyone isn't injured...maybe next month sometime. Early to mid April.

Next month is best. I have a basketball tourney that starts tomorrow and my hammy isn't all better. I'm sure I'll tear it again, but I'm going to try because I'm a dumb a who can't let his leg rest.

I am one of the interested parties. Please forward all basketball-related information to my desk for consideration.

Best regards,
ewe bee

March 26th maybe for the next try? After that Saturdays get dicey because of track.

That would work for me if it works for other people. Can we get a raise of hands for who would be up for Saturday the 26th?

I played in my alumni tourney today and to my surprise, I didn't retear my hammy. It's a little tender and I played about 60%, but I played and that's good enough. Plus, I absolutely dominated and I'm still wondering why the Jazz won't take a look at me.

I guessing because they need someone with heart. Just saying, guy. They also don't need someone breaking down and crying hard on the court.

I got cheap shotted tonight in my tournament and I Shaun Livingston my knee while I flew into the bleachers. Glad my team had my back though to deal with Mr. ****ing douchenoggle. **** guys, when it rains, it pours. I really hate my life right now. FML.

Anyone know of any good emo songs I can listen too and feel sorry for myself? It would be appreciated.

I played basketball at Gold's Gym last night for the first time since my ACL surgery. It's just under 5 months since I had my surgery, but I got cleared to play last Friday (I've been rehabbing hard for 5 months). Anyway, I got to play in all four games I played cause we won out. My leg felt good, but it's a little sore now. I suppose it won't be 100% for a few months from now, but does anyone want to do another pick up game? I need make up for lost time.

Personally, I'm interested. My attendance depends on when and where. I'm not traveling further south than about Sandy. My kids have a **** load of soccer going on thru about the end of the month (both weeknights and Saturdays). My oldest plays on either Monday, Wednesday, or Friday nights (and on Saturday 10/15). Saturday mornings are a no-go for the next 3-4 weeks.

Oh, and if I'd have to pay to play, no way.