What's new

Jazzfanz Pickup Game Round 2

I tried to jump again at the gym tonight. It was feeling good so I kept jumping higher and higher. Then it popped again. I swore like a mother ****er and limped out of the gym.

I tried to jump again at the gym tonight. It was feeling good so I kept jumping higher and higher. Then it popped again. I swore like a mother ****er and limped out of the gym.

I'm sorry, but you are an idiot for doing that. Just a ridiculously stupid thing to do with a bad hammy, man.

This Saturday is out as far as playing at Jordan. I'm out as well. But will check on following weekend (March 5th).

Okay, let's move it back to March 5th for now and see if that works out. Can everyone still come on the 5th?

As far as I know the 5th should work fine for me. No funerals planned, yet.

5th should work. Basketball teams are both done. Drill team will have one of the gyms. What time we thinking?

I'd prefer to play early. I figure 10:00 AM should work for most people. Not too early, not too late. Does Saturday, March 5th at 10:00 AM work for the rest of you hooligans?

Jordan gym is out. Just told there was a CNET convention Friday and Saturday (nerdfest). Sorry but glad I found out now. Would suck to show up Saturday and not have a court.

Jordan gym is out. Just told there was a CNET convention Friday and Saturday (nerdfest). Sorry but glad I found out now. Would suck to show up Saturday and not have a court.

What about next week? I wouldn't be able to make this week as is because of my leg.

What about next week? I wouldn't be able to make this week as is because of my leg.
I will check. It should be ok as far as school stuff goes (basketball, drill, etc.). The problem is that Jordan is centrally-located and so gets a lot of this convention-type stuff. I only checked the sports schedule this time but I'll check with the VPs for next week.

Haha okay, thanks for letting us know Conan. Let's push it back another week for now, I guess. Let us know if we can do it on the 12th at Jordan, Conan. Hopefully people will still be interested in this. Again, bring all the friends you want. Let's just play some hoops!

At this point in time I am probably out since my ankle is three times normal size and completely black and blue.

Should we just bag this? The interest level seems to be extremely low. I figured more people would want to come out. I'm still up for it, but things aren't looking promising...

I would love to play if you all want to come to Reno. I can get keys to our church gym too. It is about halfway to vinylone as well. And there is gambling and drinking and an actual nightlife you can enjoy while you are here.

Should we just bag this? The interest level seems to be extremely low. I figured more people would want to come out. I'm still up for it, but things aren't looking promising...
What's more I just found out I have a baptism to go to this upcoming Saturday.

Haha okay, so this idea has officially been deemed a bust. Maybe we can try again in the summer when everyone isn't so fat and depressed. We can try and set this up again in a month or two maybe and see if there is any more interest.