What's new

Jody Gessy! Tell what is happen to lyles!!!

Maneesh

I know you know this and Locke pretends it isnt happen and now the other thread talk trade about lyles goes CRAZY!!! I cant go there anymore. I know Jody gessy can help us! Please!

the other thread talk trade about lyles goes CRAZY!!! I cant go there anymore.

LOl.

Since you're new here, I'm going to let you know that this thread will be usurped by people accusing others in the other thread for why itwent awry.

I'll get it started. It was PKM's ego vs NAOS' stalker tendencies, w/ Dal, and Cy stoking the ashes.

And now I'll add something on topic so the mods don't alter my post.

Yeah Jody, impart the wisdom you have shown us you never have.

Last edited:
Steeler/Jazz Fan @khart1968
@stevekylerNBA Seem like 300,000 difference is not worth holding him out of summer league. Unless they are trading him?Putting too much thought into basic cap management.

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA

He will play in Vegas you're overreacting.

Not saying Lyles couldn't be traded. Don't think its likely. It's not the $300K to Lyles, it the $30K added to what they have -- can exceed the cap to finish Lyles.

Despite it being in Utah -- it has no barring on Lyles or his future, or summer work. JUst cap mechanics.

I would never let my first round player play summer league without a contract - that's bad agent work. Too much risk

Jody Genessy‏@DJJazzyJody
Whether it's Jazz's fault or Lyles', the non-participation is more disconcerting than not being signed for now.

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody
But I'm not sure Trey Lyles absence warrants pressing the freak-out-mode button, either.

Jody is an overweight yes man. He is comfortable in his job(specifically his chair), and doesnt want to risk that.

He will never spill the beans or saying something too controversial.

Jody is an overweight yes man. He is comfortable in his job(specifically his chair), and doesnt want to risk that.

Have you considered creating an alt to spew this kind of vile garbage?

Please stay on topic and the other thread already went away from trade lyles. I cant let this one do it. Im sorry. Please dont mad at me ok?

I know you know this and Locke pretends it isnt happen and now the other thread talk trade about lyles goes CRAZY!!! I cant go there anymore. I know Jody gessy can help us! Please!

I suspect he's more likely to respond if you spell his last name correctly.

Last edited: