What's new

Jody Gessy! Tell what is happen to lyles!!!

I'm beginning to believe that the combined IQ score of this forum is about 200 with my individual contribution being 130 points.

You are failing to account for the people with negative IQ scores.
my_iq_test.jpg

Locke hinted on his podcast this morning that something would probably happen today.

Aaron Falk of the Salt Lake Tribune:

“We’ll have some news for our fans here real short, so no worries,” Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey told 1280 The Zone on Monday evening.

Lindsey has previously said that, while there were some ongoing negotiations, the primary the hold-up in getting the team’s first-round draft pick signed lay with Jazz management, who wanted to keep the player temporarily out of contract in order to maintain a small amount of extra cap space.

“Trey and his representation worked with us very well,” Lindsey said. “Like we said, it was more than likely we weren’t going to use that room, but when you need the room and you’ve used it it always comes up, guys. So we needed to get through the first part of free agency to have the conversations that we needed to have and clarity about what we’re doing. And we have very good clarity as of today.”