What's new

Jody Gessy! Tell what is happen to lyles!!!

On his podcast this morning Locke said basicall that his best guess is that the Lyles situation will all be resolved by tomorrow so hang tight.

Very vague and left the meaning wide open. Very interesting choice of words IMO.

On his podcast this morning Locke said basicall that his best guess is that the Lyles situation will all be resolved by tomorrow so hang tight.

Very vague and left the meaning wide open. Very interesting choice of words IMO.

Locke vaguely mentioned that attending or watching summer league in Vegas would be interesting as well. The way he put it sounded to me like Lyles was going to be signed and it wasn't a trade, unless it was for another rookie.

Didn't HH hypothesize about David West being the domino? Maybe he was right

I thought we might have been brewing a trade with SA... Don't think I was right.

I think it is more about being able to control the player's development with these incentives and less about the actual dollars. We've built a great staff and development program and I think we want our guys using it... I think we want our guys to buy in to what we are doing and want to make sure the financial obligations reflect that.

I think we stay the course, let the pie kool, bakk the cake, and fry dat churro until the trade deadline. We will have an idea of what we need then and can use our space in a trade or just stay status quo if things are rolling.