What's new

Joe Ingles: Article on Son's Autism Diagnosis

The alleged quacks are not making anywhere near the money that Big Pharma is.

Good. The drugs Big Pharma uses have actual effects.

I don't have the info about chemo drug off the top. I would have to look for it.

I'll wait.

No, Miller was fronting articles for Monsanto and attaching his name to them.

Yes, and presenting someone else's writing as your own is plagiarism.

There were a lot of suits filed against Barrett -- he has Big Pharma lawyers defending him.

I thank you for acknowledging the suits were not successful. Which Big Pharma lawyers in particular?

If we ruled out 50 potential causes, you would ask about numbers 51-55.
Maybe it's not vaccines. But something is causing it. And as I agree, correlation is not causality. I think much of the reason I am a skeptic is because of lack of trust. There is so much dishonesty in the world, even on this site with all the people being deceptive with their Alts. And when you add the motive of profit, it causes even more dishonesty.

Is that actually true? I've read that it definitely is on the increase and due to things like vaccination -- which contrary to all the establishment claims, is not completely safe (a state representative recently died after a flu vaccination) -- environmental toxins in the air, water, and in our food which are causing a rash of increases in many neurological conditions in addition to autism like Parkinsons, Alzheimers, MS, etc.

Vaccination has been disproved as a cause over and over again.

You got that backwards. Barrett sued for defamation and lost. Koren did not sue Barrett. Try again. Successful suits against Barrett.
Right, just scanned it and the article gives a good explanation of who Barrett is -- a mercenary attacking medical treatment not recognized by the AMA which is really part of the Big Pharma family. So, you believe chiropractors are quacks?

More on that slimeball Barrett:
http://www.truthwiki.org/stephen-barrett-quackwatch/

Last edited:
Right, just scanned it and the article gives a good explanation of who Barrett is -- a mercenary attacking medical treatment not recognized by the AMA which is really part of the Big Pharma family. So, you believe chiropractors are quacks?

I think there is legitimate use for people who specialize in the treatment and adjustment of the spine, and that they are not just massage therapists. I do think honest chiropractors exist. At the same time, many (most?) chiropractors make claims for their treatments that disassociated from any sort of evidence or reasonable presumption, and they are quacks. So, I suppose my answer is frequently, but not inherently.

I think there is legitimate use for people who specialize in the treatment and adjustment of the spine, and that they are not just massage therapists. I do think honest chiropractors exist. At the same time, many (most?) chiropractors make claims for their treatments that disassociated from any sort of evidence or reasonable presumption, and they are quacks. So, I suppose my answer is frequently, but not inherently.
I've been to good ones and bad ones. Their diet prescriptions are good but depending on the chiropractor, not all of them are equal when it comes to adjustment -- one I went to, a woman, was very poor at it, didn't have the strength or know-how to make a difference. I think when it comes to adjustment, physical therapists or massage therapists are just as good.

Maybe it's not vaccines. But something is causing it. And as I agree, correlation is not causality. I think much of the reason I am a skeptic is because of lack of trust. There is so much dishonesty in the world, even on this site with all the people being deceptive with their Alts. And when you add the motive of profit, it causes even more dishonesty.

There is no correlation either. Unless you're talking about this kind of correlation:

pchart1.jpg

But no actual correlation between autism and vaccine has been found in any controlled studies.

Conspiracy theorists always justify their beliefs by pointing out that the authorities are not perfect. Sometimes by using factual examples, or by completely making **** up. Did you know Darwin admitted evolution was a hoax on his death bed???

That's because they never learned how to evaluate information. Scientists don't give a **** how Darwin felt about evolution. It is accepted because it is, far and away, the best explanation for the diversity in life that we see. The same thing applies to vaccines. We don't care that big pharma is greedy. It's irrelevant. What's relevant is that there are thousands of researchers, worldwide, who looked at this issue, and found no evidence of a link.

P.S. I don't care when that kind of thinking lead people to try ground bull penis to combat their cancer instead of chemo. Their life, their choice. Couldn't care less if they lived or died. But like I said, the anti-vaxxers' victims are children who have no say in the matter. We should do everything in our power to eradicate this particular conspiracy.

There is no correlation either. Unless you're talking about this kind of correlation:

pchart1.jpg

But no actual correlation between autism and vaccine has been found in any controlled studies.

Conspiracy theorists always justify their beliefs by pointing out that the authorities are not perfect. Sometimes by using factual examples, or by completely making **** up. Did you know Darwin admitted evolution was a hoax on his death bed???

That's because they never learned how to evaluate information. Scientists don't give a **** how Darwin felt about evolution. It is accepted because it is, far and away, the best explanation for the diversity in life that we see. The same thing applies to vaccines. We don't care that big pharma is greedy. It's irrelevant. What's relevant is that there are thousands of researchers, worldwide, who looked at this issue, and found no evidence of a link.

P.S. I don't care when that kind of thinking lead people to try ground bull penis to combat their cancer instead of chemo. Their life, their choice. Couldn't care less if they lived or died. But like I said, the anti-vaxxers' victims are children who have no say in the matter. We should do everything in our power to eradicate this particular conspiracy.

Now you're being sarcastic and as I can tell you don't agree with me about cancer treatment. Well, there's plenty of evidence to show that Big Pharma is preventing people from making choices in that area. And the conventional cancer treatment makes little sense when one weighs everything. Using carcinogens to cure cancer? Using barbaric treatment that studies even have shown are little better than no treatment. In the final analysis, I don't trust the messenger -- Big Pharma. They run the show and control the information, and they have billions of dollars to ensure it favors them.

Now you're being sarcastic and as I can tell you don't agree with me about cancer treatment. Well, there's plenty of evidence to show that Big Pharma is preventing people from making choices in that area. And the conventional cancer treatment makes little sense when one weighs everything. Using carcinogens to cure cancer? Using barbaric treatment that studies even have shown are little better than no treatment. In the final analysis, I don't trust the messenger -- Big Pharma. They run the show and control the information, and they have billions of dollars to ensure it favors them.

Oh no. I do agree that abuse in prescribing chemo is present in the medical industry (as I said in my response to your PM). Part of it is the financial incentive, another is lack of other kinds of effective treatments. My bringing up cancer was a coincidence, and not a reference to your post about it.

Oh no. I do agree that abuse in prescribing chemo is present in the medical industry (as I said in my response to your PM). Part of it is the financial incentive, another is lack of other kinds of effective treatments. My bringing up cancer was a coincidence, and not a reference to your post about it.
Ok, but you do know that my caution regarding vaccines was not wholesale opposition to them -- I stated this from the start, people simply twisted what I was saying. I know they have saved many lives and stopped modern pandemics. I was just raising questions and being cautious. And I will continue to be cautious.