What's new

Game Thread Jul 06, 2022 07:00pm: Grizzlies Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-06-23

Fire DA and trade Lauri and Kessler for future picks. Fans know better than paid scouts, NBA GMs, coaches, and doctors. In fact, every decision should just be determined by fans polled on social media.

Relax folks relax
Sometimes yes, we know better. See the Udoka pick

Also Danny has made a single good draft pick for the Jazz yet. Let's see what his picks do this year before we act like he is a competent drafting executive

Last edited:
FYI: Sarah Todd reporting that it’s unlikely Hendricks or Brice plays in Vegas, but both are expected to be 100% for training camp.
I called this before SL started and they held both out of the first game given the Jazz medical staff's track record.

Definitely agree that Keyonte needs to put on more quality weight. A 19 year old being skinny isn't a big deal to me, especially one that has been able to put on weight before.

GG you draft and stash as a lottery steal because that is exactly what he would have been in the 2024 draft.I wanted him at 28 or buy a 2nd round pick and stash him in the G league. Craziness you don’t get to do that too often.

LOL.

“Blown knees.”

Okay. That’s now synonymous with any knee injury?
Multiple meniscus tears and procedures to scoop out the damaged tissue are the worst injuries you can believably have from playing basketball. That’s the issue that has taken Lonzo off the floor for two years and ended Brandon Roy’s career. From the perspective of people that have access to the best that sports medicine provides, they are worse injuries than full ligament ruptures.

Meniscus (the large cartilage pads on top of the tibia that femur sits atop) is terribly difficult to heal. The healing process is problematic enough and takes so much time that the VAST majority of the time, the intervention to remedy the issue is to just remove tissue which at that point cannot grow back (because it has very minimal blood supply).

Sensabaugh has had those procedures multiple times before 20 years old. We don’t need detailed medical records to be concerned that he might already be toast (notwithstanding the possibility of having his meniscus replaced which is basically a brand new procedure).

Last edited: