What's new

Game Thread Jul 08, 2022 08:00pm: Clippers Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-08-23

The nucleus of this current team is very very scary. We still haven't even seen what Taylor Hendricks can bring. We've added a potential stud in Collins. Possibly a promising piece in Reed and to top it all off, we still have tons of draft capital to make moves with

One year after losing two All-stars.

The nucleus of this current team is very very scary. We still haven't even seen what Taylor Hendricks can bring. We've added a potential stud in Collins. Possibly a promising piece in Reed and to top it all off, we still have tons of draft capital to make moves with

One year after losing two All-stars.

That Danny Ainge guy seems to know what he's doing.

KG’s assists have dried up this half
Nah man he was in attack mode all fourth quarter. That’s what the great ones do. Involve the teammates early and dominate late.
George started awful and ended awfully nice.
Not really. He missed shots but he had his team cooking under his direction and smart passing
Does this confirm that Luka is booty?
No, after Luka sees KG, he’s going to request a trade, and announce he only wants to play in utah… oh the other Luka;)

FIXED IT FOR YOU.

That is definitely what you want to hear. There is nothing better than a really talented player with a chip on his shoulder. It's just summer league though so I'm trying to hold back my excitement a little but it is hard because he was the player I really wanted. We have seen a ton of summer league stars though that don't pan out. I still remember Anthony Randolph looking like a superstar in the summer league and then somehow washing out of the league. I'm still not sure how that happened.

Walker Kessler
Keyonte George
Wolves 2025 1st rounder
Wolves 2027 1st rounder
Wolves 2029 1st rounder
Lakers 2027 1st rounder
THT

Pretty solid return for Gobert so far
We might as well add John Collins to that list since the extra capspace basically allowed us to make that deal as well.

Walker Kessler
Keyonte George
Wolves 2025 1st rounder
Wolves 2027 1st rounder
Wolves 2029 1st rounder
Lakers 2027 1st rounder
THT

Pretty solid return for Gobert so far

So we got our new Gobert AND Donovan from the Gobert trade. Wonder if we can find a Joe Ingles with one of those other picks. . .

Walker Kessler
Keyonte George
Wolves 2025 1st rounder
Wolves 2027 1st rounder
Wolves 2029 1st rounder
Lakers 2027 1st rounder
THT

Pretty solid return for Gobert so
DA is the lord of all lords

The rest is just suffering for the wolves )