What's new

Game Thread Jul 08, 2022 08:00pm: Clippers Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-08-23

Likewise Bro!

Anthony Black was also a beast today and I was like… dang EH was right… just pay the price and move up.

I really hope that we get a chance to at least glimpse Hendricks for one game this summer league so we can at least compare him a little bit to Black from a value point. I have a feeling that the Keyonte/Hendricks combo would look really special in the summer league.

I know all the chatter is about George and rightly so - I’m very secure in the fact that we scored a perfect trifecta with three bonafide studs in the draft. Still, I need somebody to convince me that we can re-sign and stash Juzang for another year or so.

Cy would still take JHS over George
We are a long way from knowing who is better. Keyonte was my pick but I really like JHS as well. He is going to be really good.

Also, I think I was wrong about Ross. I really like the way he controlled the game and he is great at setting up teammates. I wouldn’t mind him on a 2-way contract. He would be a nice guy to have in the G-League setting other guys up.
Exhibit 10 contract gets him into training camp and a spot on the Stars afterwards.

I know all the chatter is about George and rightly so - I’m very secure in the fact that we scored a perfect trifecta with three bonafide studs in the draft. Still, I need somebody to convince me that we can re-sign and stash Juzang for another year or so.

According to TJ the Jazz are still high on him and have offered him a two-way contract for this season.

The jazz and KG’s next game is the Timberwolves. They get an up close and personal look on who they traded for Gobert

Just read an article on wolves coach saying how they want the 2 bigs to work and how important conley is to helping Rudy , which I mean is kinda true , but we have a few years worth of movies if he thinks something else can change .

Kessler
George

Wolves fans must be hurting , and there’s still years to come of picks