What's new

Game Thread Jun 18, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 06-18-21

See... Getting beat doesn't bother me. What bothers me is these simple boneheaded mental lapses and unforced turnovers that literally are losing us games. We should be up more.

These refs are ****ing us... that’s a rip through... also pat beverly spooned Mitchell hit him on the arm and was all up in his landing area on the layup... go to hell refs.

I really despise how players can’t play defense anymore. Everyone including us takes advantage of it, but the purist in me hates it.

Refs completely screwed us on that PG foul. I hate those calls, especially when on the other end the Jazz get mauled and nothing is called.

Niang actually played decent in those minutes. The only lapse is when he got caught on Mitchell's guy when Mitchell was on the floor.

Donovan wants this ****, who's gonna step up and ride with him?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Gobert is pissing me off so much.

He can't talk **** on the other guys about their lack of focus on defense and then come out playing like a total bitch. Show some ****ing heart.
You can’t say anything about him... all his issues are other people’s shortcomings... not his own.

For all the folks saying they don’t give him the ball... Don took the defense with him dropped it off and gift wrapped it... he hesitated then went up soft and then got it blocked.

I love the guy but at some point his problems are his problems... not that they don’t feed him.