What's new

Game Thread Jun 18, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 06-18-21

My only minor gripe about the first half, now that Conley's back why is Niang still in the rotation? He's done absolutely nothin positive this entire series. Let Joe take his minutes.

E4NwBiEVgAIE5ZW

I was happy he at least ran the clock down, but yeah, I would have preferred he took the shot with a couple more seconds in rhythm. Oh well, I was hoping for a 20 point lead at half and they did it.

Now it's time to actually play a competent 3rd quarter and crush their will to come back in the 4th.
I mean that is the only 3 Royce missed. He's shooting 75% from 3.

I have a covered patio outside with a tv, which is where I've been banished because I'm swearing and pacing like a maniac. Thankfully I've learned to tone the volume down so the neighbors won't think I'm a completely insane nutjob.

I have about 30-40 more minutes of being able to get away with screaming violently at my TV until my wife gets home from work! Haha.

Keep going hard into the paint. Don’t have to be perfect, but need to play them even in the third to have a good buffer for the 4th.

Maintain the lead and it will slowly burn them down. Keep Clipper runs small.

Keep going hard into the paint. Don’t have to be perfect, but need to play them even in the third to have a good buffer for the 4th.
I’m not sure how much Don has left to give... he looks much better like he’s kinda figured out what he can do. Keep up the defense and hit a few shots this quarter... keep all the pressure on them.

My only minor gripe about the first half, now that Conley's back why is Niang still in the rotation? He's done absolutely nothin positive this entire series. Let Joe take his minutes.
Niang didn't hurt us at all. The real problem was Fazors + Niang + Oni. Just one of them is fine.