What's new

Game Thread Jun 18, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 06-18-21

This. And I get it, can't even hate on him for that play. He took a wide open 3 and ran the clock down to 2 seconds. Just didn't go in. Exactly what you want in that scenario though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
He just needs to shoot it In rhythm though... when you are open even if you leave a few seconds on the clock go ahead and take that shot. Chances are you won’t get a better look.

Biggest takeaway so far is that the Jazz are playing like they have all year and the Clippers are gonna Clipp, as they've shown.

As long as the Jazz stay focused and don't have a big letdown we're winning this one running away.

I'm hammered. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops showe up on a potential domestic dispute call.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app
I have a covered patio outside with a tv, which is where I've been banished because I'm swearing and pacing like a maniac. Thankfully I've learned to tone the volume down so the neighbors won't think I'm a completely insane nutjob.

Clips defensive intensity was much lower in the second quarter. I want to see what happens when PG has the pressure on him here. Do the role players get tight? After last game I am still terrified of the third quarter.

This. And I get it, can't even hate on him for that play. He took a wide open 3 and ran the clock down to 2 seconds. Just didn't go in. Exactly what you want in that scenario though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I was happy he at least ran the clock down, but yeah, I would have preferred he took the shot with a couple more seconds in rhythm. Oh well, I was hoping for a 20 point lead at half and they did it.

Now it's time to actually play a competent 3rd quarter and crush their will to come back in the 4th.

The difference is that the Jazz are getting inside and punishing the small ball. Only shooting 3 pointers was the death of us. Sloan actually had a point about the long rebound caroms. You miss a lot of threes, a good portion of them are going to be transition opportunities for the other team.

The 3 is great, unless EVERY shot is a 3.