What's new

Game Thread Jun 18, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 06-18-21

I know this ain't going be popular around here but Donovan Mitchell is a new Gen version of Tmac,Gilbert,Melo. And you can win alot of games in regular season but you losing early in playoffs.. it's the problem with having your best player being a volume scorer.

98 was taken from us by an offensive foul.

We blew this. Did we even take Rudy off the floor in the 2nd half?

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

No, which is also part of the problem. Gobert cannot play that many minutes. That is a legitimate limitation of his, but Favors has been so bad you couldn’t go there Quin should have tried someone else and DL should have given the Jazz a roster with more players to pick from.

Half *** close outs is not good defense sorry my man. Let it go. Entire world is talking about how bad Gobert got exposed this series.
Entire world's average bball IQ is worse than a toddler's. I don't really care what's on Twitter, it's hell and take this ratio.

Rudy's closeout were half-assed because if he was beaten, there would be a path to a lay-up. I wish he didn't care as much about the rim and trusted others even when they suck. It may be an aspect of his game that needs to be urged out but lay-ups are still more valuable shots.

IMO this is 100% on defensive effort. I think things were left on the table. Coaching also. Don gave everything. Anybody else only had moments. I would have no problem if they matched Clippers intensity.

Don and Royce were everywhere. Don't insult them.

Call out players. Don't say the whole team because you are wrong.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Royce played great down stretch. Mitche played great in first half and MIA except for careless turnovers and bad shots in the 4th.. don't lie Mitchell once again chokes in crucial time of a close out game. Same thing happened game 7 last year. He was hot all game and then Gary Harris put clamps to him. He needs to learn how to be a pg and not this high volume scorer or jazz will be leaving playoffs early yearly

I just knew.

When we were up 25 early in the 3rd and had just gotten a stop, and Gobert carelessly threw a lazy pass that Paul George immediately picked off. When he chose to watch Paul George dunk it despite being in position to contest it. I just knew.

He gave them life.

His lack of heart. His lack of focus. His lack of effort. In a game this big. After what happened last year. It's inexcuseable. It's irredeemable.

I'm done with him.
Donovan gave us a 40 pt triple double... Rudy probably thinks we win if we get him the ball more.

Jackson went straight the **** at him and scored and flexed on him twice. I’m sure it’s other people’s fault. I honestly can’t think of a great defensive play he had tonight or last game. Didn’t bother to fake a close out on some of the shots.

What got is here won’t take us where we want to go.

I just knew.

When we were up 25 early in the 3rd and had just gotten a stop, and Gobert carelessly threw a lazy pass that Paul George immediately picked off. When he chose to watch Paul George dunk it despite being in position to contest it. I just knew.

He gave them life.

His lack of heart. His lack of focus. His lack of effort. In a game this big. After what happened last year. It's inexcuseable. It's irredeemable.

I'm done with him.
Noticed the exact same thing. French men have no heart. Lovers not fighters

As far I’m concerned if you are out there to play the game you are 100 percent can’t blame injury
Then you are stupid. Obviously Conley was hurt as was Donovan. Happened to other teams too. We weren't getting past the Suns with them at that level.

As I said before, I’m not afraid of PG. I’m afraid of the other guys. Mann, Beverley, Jackson, Morris… they’re all studs who can lock you down and light you up

Clippers were clearly the better team.