What's new

Game Thread Jun 18, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 06-18-21

Don and Royce were everywhere. Don't insult them.

Call out players. Don't say the whole team because you are wrong.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Don played not one lick of Defense. Not saying he could at this point, but you need to at least acknowledge that. Other players were chasing his man all night.

You can't run out ingles, Niang, Royce, Conley in your core and expect to beat teams in the playoffs.

Anyone who thought this team has a legit chance before the playoffs is a god damn moron.

I know this ain't going be popular around here but Donovan Mitchell is a new Gen version of Tmac,Gilbert,Melo. And you can win alot of games in regular season but you losing early in playoffs.. it's the problem with having your best player being a volume scorer.
Almost all championship teams have volume scorers on their roster.
Michael Jordan was a volume scorers ffs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Beverly had a bigger impact defensively than Rudy in the series. And I had many posters tell me he was washed and they hoped the clips played him.
That’s because some fans are idiots. Id seen Beverley play and the dude can still lock people down. I was afraid Lue would unleash him on broken Spida and that’s exactly what he did.

Mitchell needs to work with Stockton and Not Wade in off-season. He needs to learn the PG spot and start learning how to set up others better. Some of those shots in the 4th..woof. they were awful and other then a couple Ricky tack fouls he got and then he missed the free Throws..

We got outscored by 37 in the half. Last year we were down by 40 at the half to either the Raptors or the Sixers. Exum and Jeff Green were still on that team. Oof duh.

Rudy is limited. I know it, you know it, he knows it and Quin knows it.
The team is better with him. Just don't act like every 3 ball is his fault because it isn't.
Americans are so ****ing polarized, why it has to be Rudy or Donovan?? If we want to win it has to be both. Trade one and we are 10 steps away from the title.
Small ball will make Jazz struggle defensively, we need to adjust, have the personel and the coach to adjust, blame one and move one is as shallow as it can get, just shows how few you know about basketball.
What? Did you watch these last games. They totally exposed Rudy. We would've better with Favors in there, or Ersan. The whole defensive philosophy was exposed and we saw this several games ago. But not just that; Rudy's softness and inability to hang on to the ball was inexcusable.

How does the "best" defense of the last several years give up 81 points in a half when it counts? Honestly it has to be the coach.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Lost opportunity especially with Kawihi Leonard out. Hope they can get it together in the off season.

Yes but what are those limitations? He was the best perimeter defender for the Jazz the whole series.
And he still got scored on... he was terrible today... ****ing horrible. He had many opportunities to make plays around the rim and made exactly none. I get that we have limitations but if he is DPOY and we can’t build something around him that has some integrity then he’s limited.

If you can’t see his limitations tonight then you may never see em.

Mitchell needs to work with Stockton and Not Wade in off-season. He needs to learn the PG spot and start learning how to set up others better. Some of those shots in the 4th..woof. they were awful and other then a couple Ricky tack fouls he got and then he missed the free Throws..
He had basically a 40 point triple double.

Conley (6) almost had has many as the entire Clippers team (8) in turnovers. Great way to come back

You can't run out ingles, Niang, Royce, Conley in your core and expect to beat teams in the playoffs.

Anyone who thought this team has a legit chance before the playoffs is a god damn moron.
I mean with a healthy Mitchell and Conley, we did. Now you can make the argument we were stupid to depend on a healthy Conley. . .

You can't blame him. He played hurt and still scored 39. Rudy was the problem and a huge one.

Mitchell isn’t the problem.

The other guys are. We need more athleticism, more defense, and a coach who can make a ****ing adjustment.