What's new

Kanter traded to OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
DL: "Bros I told the media I needed a talented young player all week, give me Lamb"
Presti: "Nah brah"
DL: "I need something"
Presti: "How bout a Euro scrub, I'm sure Dalamon will think he is amazing"
DL" OK whatever"

I prefered Abrines :(

We now have the rights to both Barcelona centers...

Pistons get Jackson, Thunder get Kanter in 3-team trade
Detroit acquires: PG Reggie Jackson (from Thunder)

Oklahoma City acquires: C Enes Kanter(from Jazz), PF Steve Novak (from Jazz), PG D.J. Augustin (from Pistons), SF Kyle Singler (from Pistons)

Utah acquires: Kendrick Perkins (from Thunder

Via ESPN trade tracker

The Jazz will dive down to their own top 5 pick in the draft ....and solidify their new reputation as a minor league team for teams trying to win the NBA Championship.

Why is everybody talking about lamb? I haven't seen his name even once in the tweets and news about this deal. Enes is gone and we've got a crappy late 1st round pick. Ridiculous...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

June 2011 join date, bitching about losing Kanter, from Turkey.

Checks out.

The Jazz will dive down to their own top 5 pick in the draft ....and solidify their new reputation as a minor league team for teams trying to win the NBA Championship.

lmfao, Shut up. Not with Hayward, Exum, Gobert, Favors and Burks locked up 3-4 years and a killer pick(s) coming in.

21 mins and averages 12/5. nateboz was using old numbers. He could stick as a backup.
Those numbers are from last season. He's averaged 14 minutes in the ACB and 12 in the Euroleague for Barcelona this year. His numbers are fine per40 (pace adjusted), but the dude fouls A LOT, which should only get worse playing in the NBA.

I have read all the tea leaves and think we will get Detroit's pick this year... we likely gave up our second round pick this year to OKC.

Darnell Mayberry @DarnellMayberry 2 minutes ago
Contrary to reports, Steve Novak is headed to OKC, not Detroit.

We will also see more of Booker, who will be a bigger part of the team than he has been, and will be more likely to be around in the future.

And Kanter was? Favors has been our most consistent player all year. Hayward has been better lately but Favors is not far behind and played best when Gobert was starting with him.

All true; but Utah has no one to pick up the 14 points Kanter brought. The rest of the season is going to be ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.