What's new

Keillor and MeToo

You're smart enough to understand, I think, if you are a man. If you're one of the other 3/4 of the opposite sex who are not so physically attractive, you are probably insulted but I'm only speaking my opinion. Sexiness and beauty is in the eye of the beholder; none of us are attracted to nearly every other person of the opposite sex ...

Not really helping yourself much...

Hey bro you see the new chick at the front desk... she’s totally harassable. I would harass dat!

You also have a horrible opinion. And you have proven yourself to be a drama queen in the past, as well as harassing other members of the board in their real lives.
I never harassed anyone of this board. I've told my story in great detail and demonstrated that. And the other person has lied about our interaction. I'm not going to talk about this again. Why do you attack me for expressing my opinion. That is mean-spirited and unworthy of this board and its rules. Instead of attacking me, why don't you provide a better argument related to the topic.

Alright I’m out this thread... just everyone be a good person k.

I never harassed anyone of this board. I've told my story in great detail and demonstrated that. And the other person has lied about our interaction. I'm not going to talk about this again. Why do you attack me for expressing my opinion. That is mean-spirited and unworthy of this board and its rules. Instead of attacking me, why don't you provide a better argument related to the topic.
1. You've proven time and time again that you have garbage takes

2. You argued like he was getting convicted of a crime. He wasn't, the employer moved on, no charges were pressed, and he still has his freedom. Get a better argument you moron.

You're smart enough to understand, I think, if you are a man. If you're one of the other 3/4 of the opposite sex who are not so physically attractive, you are probably insulted but I'm only speaking my opinion. Sexiness and beauty is in the eye of the beholder; none of us are attracted to nearly every other person of the opposite sex ...
You're either trolling, or a complete piece of ****.

I hope it's the former, but I think I know.

Who are you to say ... you have something intelligent to say? Listen, I've said my piece and I'll let the rest of you to hash it out but don't attack me. This is my opinion and I think I have defended it to the best of my ability. If you want to disagree that's your prerogative and right in a democratic society, and my right to give my opinion. I am not a hater of women; I'm a hater of untruth and injustice.
If what you were saying was true you would be looking into the truth not just forming opinions in spite of facts. You really should spend more time researching.

If you have Injustice you should be believing women who are telling what ****** men are doing to them.

If you want to not be lumped in and feel attacked as a men you would step up, believe women, and fight to stop ****** men from doing ****** things.

If you want to spout horrible opinions in a public forum then you will be called out for it. That's the game.

If you have a point it was completely lost with your attitude, and complete lack of perspective on the issue.

If you really consider yourself a good person, and want things to improve for all people, and aren't just some dude who's feeling squeamish because the world is changing, and ****** things guys used to get away with isn't so common anymore. Then I implore you to broaden your horizons a bit, try to find some sympathy and perspective from the other side. You have never been a women in any of these situations. So how about just thinking about how it might feel for a bit.

Men don't need your help staying on top in this world. They are doing just fine.
My attitude is only to seek the truth. And you have never been a man, apparently. All I know is that it works both ways and if a woman harasses a man and the man complains, people will laugh at him. The double standard does exist. While men have had the power, that is changing. I never forced myself on a woman, and I would lay odds that the majority of men have not. Yes, a lot of men have, especially when they get into positions of wealth and power, but that's not most guys.

If what you were saying was true you would be looking into the truth not just forming opinions in spite of facts. You really should spend more time researching.

If you have Injustice you should be believing women who are telling what ****** men are doing to them.

If you want to not be lumped in and feel attacked as a men you would step up, believe women, and fight to stop ****** men from doing ****** things.
Why should I believe women who don't have sufficient evidence. You're not getting the point; you're just swept up in the MeToo hysteria. Listen, that's it for me. I don't want to spend any more time defending my opinion. And that's what you should be attacking, not me, if you look back at the responses. Most have been personal attacks rather than providing arguments, or links to articles without pointing out the main points that support their opinion. I'm sorry I disagree but that doesn't make me evil; I didn't do anything immoral and I have never sexually harassed a woman.

Incorrect, you have harassed many with your "story" and trying to get to the bottom of being teased. You tried to harass someone at work...

This makes me think that based on your ignorance of this issue you very ignorant on sexual assault issue and are probably unaware of whether or not you have sexually harassed a women.

I didn't do anything immoral
giphy.gif

Why should I believe women who don't have sufficient evidence. You're not getting the point; you're just swept up in the MeToo hysteria. Listen, that's it for me. I don't want to spend any more time defending my opinion. And that's what you should be attacking, not me, if you look back at the responses. Most have been personal attacks rather than providing arguments, or links to articles without pointing out the main points that support their opinion. I'm sorry I disagree but that doesn't make me evil; I didn't do anything immoral and I have never sexually harassed a woman.

They have plenty of evidence. They are an eye witness, that is evidence and good evidence. They also have history on their side.

Banned for what? I haven't done anything that breaks the rules, but a lot of people in this thread have attacked me in ways that people in the past have gotten suspended for.
If you see no issue with these posts:

So tell me where those 1 in 4 stats come from and how do you know they are reliable. You have a source? I would say that maybe there are 1 in 4 women who are attractive enough to excite desire in men but not all men are going to harass them. Unless maybe you are a mentally-ill person like Cosby or Jerry Sandusky, and the latter didn't like women.

Then there is probably no help for you. You have no interest in learning more, or getting better. You just thought the time was ripe for some anti #metoo BS. Congrats, you did it.

Everyone in here who thought you might want to become more informed, and a better person with more perspective on the issue has completely wasted their time.

Harrassment has nearly nothing to do with attractiveness, sexual or otherwise.

Harrassment has nearly nothing to do with attractiveness, sexual or otherwise.
It certainly factors in many cases. I'll bet attractive women are far more likely to get extra attention from men, which some women who don't want it, now consider harassment. I just call it biology, so long as a man keeps boundaries. But now some women say that if a man gives a woman a look with desire, they consider it harassment. Who knows, maybe the guy was licking his lips after eating some pizza.