What's new

Keillor and MeToo

Incorrect, you have harassed many with your "story" and trying to get to the bottom of being teased. You tried to harass someone at work...

This makes me think that based on your ignorance of this issue you very ignorant on sexual assault issue and are probably unaware of whether or not you have sexually harassed a women.
Thanks for accusing me of something I never did and about which you know nothing about. And I didn't harass anyone at work; I was responding to continual harassment that I received on this board like 12 years ago and merely asked the person to stop. Yeah, and if I was getting "teased" as you say, then that is harassment, bullying if you want to put it more clearly. I was only defending myself not harassing people -- it was the other way around.

No it had not swing the other way. It's not even close. We are treating it different.

Should we stop convicting people of other crimes such as theft when all we have is an eye witness? Should we stop believing store owners who say someone stole from them and they identify that person because every once in a blue moon someone is falsely accused?

Men are still getting away with sexually assaulting women at an extremely high rate. It will never reach a point of swinging the other way. It will never reach a point of more men are being falsely accused than men getting away with sexually harassment or worse.

Do you have any women in you're life you are close to? Have you talked to them about being harassed? You should... And you should believe them.
Who are the eyewitnesses to She said/He said? An eyewitness has to be a third-party in these cases. For instance, none of the alleged eyewitnesses Ford identified supported her story. This is exactly what I mean by accusing without evidence.

We aren't treating this differently. In the past, we did, but now the pendulum has swing in the opposite direction. Many people who are accused by the MeToo movement are assumed to be guilty without recourse to defend themselves.
You just can't stop saying **** that isn't true.

Falsehood #1 -- The "metoo movement" does not accuse people. Individual women do.
Falsehood #2 -- Everyone has the ability to defend themself. Of course there are different venues in which an accusation can take place. If accused in the workplace most employers, even before the "metoo" movement erred on the side of getting rid of someone who might be abusing their fellow employees. Where this usually wasn't the case was when the people being accused were in upper leadership, so usually the 1% types. In a court of law those accused of sexual assault either don't get prosecuted or don't get convicted an overwhelming majority of the time. Nothing has changed recently, no pendulum has swung. Most of what we've heard about in the "metoo" movement is extremely rich and powerful people in politics and the media. Those people were already the 1% and only a tiny fraction of them have been accused. You're acting like, let's say 25% (does that number ring a bell?)of men are facing sexual assault accusations, when in reality very very few men are, and the vast majority of men facing sexual assault allegations are actually guilty of some form of sexual assault.

You don't have the same right to keep your high-profile public job as you do to not be convicted of a crime. So figure that out.

Post again when you can do so honestly, because right now you're just saying **** that has no basis in reality.

Who are the eyewitnesses to She said/He said? An eyewitness has to be a third-party in these cases. For instance, none of the alleged eyewitnesses Ford identified supported her story. This is exactly what I mean by accusing without evidence.
Falsehood -- An eyewitness does not need to be a third party. If I'm a store owner and I say someone took a candy bar and I saw it that's typically all the evidence needed for a conviction.

Try again!

So tell me where those 1 in 4 stats come from and how do you know they are reliable. You have a source? I would say that maybe there are 1 in 4 women who are attractive enough to excite desire in men but not all men are going to harass them. Unless maybe you are a mentally-ill person like Cosby or Jerry Sandusky, and the latter didn't like women.
I threw out the one in four number based on my faulty memory of prior research. He is the link to more current research.

https://www.nsvrc.org/statistics

For those who don't care to read, 1 in 5 women will be raped, and 1 in 3 will suffer some form of sexual violence at some point in their lifetime.

As to your point about women not being attractive enough to be sexually harassed... Just don't bro. Don't go there, if you want to be taken seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Falsehood -- An eyewitness does not need to be a third party. If I'm a store owner and I say someone took a candy bar and I saw it that's typically all the evidence needed for a conviction.

Try again!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

The state of Idaho just fired their fish and game commissioner because he hunted in Africa and broke no laws. However, what he did left many upset to the point they fired him to save face.

Things like this is called PR 101.

Now, who the hell is Keillor anyway?

The state of Idaho just fired their fish and game commissioner because he hunted in Africa and broke no laws. However, what he did left many upset to the point they fired him to save face.

Things like this is called PR 101.

Now, who the hell is Keillor anyway?
He was the host of one of my least favorite programs on NPR called "A Prairie Home Companion."

Try not to fall asleep...

Damn, man.

I just read this thread. I don't agree with the OP, but I understand what he's trying to say or some of the points he's making. There are other points that are pretty out there, but the level of how triggered people are in here and some of the things said is just straight up mean ****. It's like sharks with a lil blood in the water and they all jump in and want some. Some posters have done a great job at being level headed and responding, but gawd damn, some of you ****s are what's wrong with society today. Lol. You want someone banned because you disagree with their post and resort to bullying and gang banging. You guys are real ****ing cool.

Smdh.
This is peak archie lol. Some guy comes around and drops a hot steaming load of sexist BS, and you decide the people who called him out are what is wrong with society, because they weren't nice enough about it.

I mean, he literally tried to argue that most women aren't attractive enough to molest. He deserves all the **** he is catching on here and more.

This is peak archie lol. Some guy comes around and drops a hot steaming load of sexist BS, and you decide the people who called him out are what is wrong with society, because they weren't nice enough.

I just finished reading the Jazz bear thread and saw a lot more things that I didn't see in here or make sense.

After reading both threads now, yeah, EM wrote some pretty questionable things to say the least.

I read this thread first and when I made it to the comment of someone calling EM a sexual harasser at work and to ban him, I was like, damn man, pump the breaks.

It makes more sense to me now having read everything.

Let the frenzy continue. I apologize for trying to stick up for a guy I normally make fun of a lot.

I just finished reading the Jazz bear thread and saw a lot more things that I didn't see in here or make sense.

After reading both threads now, yeah, EM wrote some pretty questionable things to say the least.

I read this thread first and when I made it to the comment of someone calling EM a sexual harasser at work and to ban him, I was like, damn man, pump the breaks.

It makes more sense to me now having read everything.

Let the frenzy continue. I apologize for trying to stick up for a guy I normally make fun of a lot.
Lol, it's good man. I usually am just amused by Eenie's... eccentricity but he crossed a bunch of lines here.

Lol, it's good man. I usually am just amused by Eenie's... eccentricity but he crossed a bunch of lines here.

Trust me, I would never have written what I did if I read the Jazz bear fired thread. With only read the first 2 or 3 pages of this thread, it seemed like people were being super harsh. They were because of what he wrote in the other thread - rightfully so.

I always hate to bring this up, but it's just a fact... EM has legit mental problems. His jazzfanz history is completely ****ing whacky.

Archie, do you know he's the person who tracked down One Brow in real life, called him and confronted him about his belief that OB was also Ain't Nuthin?

I always hate to bring this up, but it's just a fact... EM has legit mental problems. His jazzfanz history is completely ****ing whacky.

Archie, do you know he's the person who tracked down One Brow in real life, called him and confronted him about his belief that OB was also Ain't Nuthin?

Yeah, dude. Haha.

See the bold prediction thread.

I have 4.

Eenie- Meenie calls only 2 forum members at work.

Jazzfanz brings back the rep system.

I single handedly neg EM into red.

He calls me at work.

Again, I didn't see any of his comments/jokes in the other thread and when I read this I was like, damn, people are going straight harsh on him. I understand why now.

Thanks for accusing me of something I never did and about which you know nothing about. And I didn't harass anyone at work; I was responding to continual harassment that I received on this board like 12 years ago and merely asked the person to stop. Yeah, and if I was getting "teased" as you say, then that is harassment, bullying if you want to put it more clearly. I was only defending myself not harassing people -- it was the other way around.
Calling someone at their work to accuse them of using an alt account on a message board to "bully" you is harassment.

I'm also not accusing you have sexual harassment. I just said you wouldn't know if you had due to the ignorance on this issue.

So you feel the same way and are up in arms when people are accused of theft and the only proof is a store employee being the eye witness?