What's new

Kentucky at Butler (I mean Wizards at Jazz) - tonite - 7pm MT

udflyer

Must be fun for Wall & Hayward to have their teams in the Final 4.

Jazz are starting : Watson, Bell, Miles, Millsap, Jefferson vs. Wizards.

TC - Show Hayward some luv and let him start the rest of the way...geesh.

I want to see more Favors & Evans as well. Please......

Must be fun for Wall & Hayward to have their teams in the Final 4.

Jazz are starting : Watson, Bell, Miles, Millsap, Jefferson vs. Wizards.

TC - Show Hayward some luv and let him start the rest of the way...geesh.

I want to see more Favors & Evans as well. Please......

What are you smoking? Bell needs to play for at least 30 to show the kid how it is done. If we are serios about Millsap playing some 3 next year now is the time to start. I guess it must be fun for Wall but considering all the cheating that was done from them to beat NC he shouldn't be very happy.

I agree - play the youngens.

This maybe the Jazz' final win of the season. And I hope they don't.

I agree - play the youngens.

Unfortunately, hard for us to get any better than the 12, but Phoenix not winning games means we could still go 13 if we win to many.

NCJazz, sorry 'bout the UNC loss. And sorry if my anti-UNC posts were irritating. I hope you understand where I was coming from. I got nothing against the TarHeels - I just love the Jazz and I love Harrison Barnes and I want them to end up together.
Now I just hope Barnes comes out.

Don't mean to derail the thread.

I know we're playing for draft picks now, but I still want them to win. Breaks my heart for my team to be the greasy smear on the road to opponents. Go Jazz, blow them out!

NCJazz, sorry 'bout the UNC loss. And sorry if my anti-UNC posts were irritating. I hope you understand where I was coming from. I got nothing against the TarHeels - I just love the Jazz and I love Harrison Barnes and I want them to end up together.
Now I just hope Barnes comes out.

Don't mean to derail the thread.

Have not seen Wall to much this season, so interesting to see where he is at.

No problem, fortunately didnt take them losing to seriously (its just basketball right :) ) I was being sarcastic about the ky cheating, they deserved to win. Barnes had a great stretch there but not enough. I think Zeller is probably the best center in college right now as well.

McGee dominated the paint for the Wizards last night. Something like 28 pts, 18 rb, and 5 blocks. This team is no gimme...

For some crazy reason I'm waking up in the middle of the night to watch a sub par stream of our team.

Wiz by 10

Ouch, 5 L's in a row could turn into 13? That would be unbelievable, and awful since even that would not improve the draft position.

Jazz have a chance tonight and Sunday at Sacramento.

Oh yeah, forgot about the Kings.

Well, they need the Bobcats & Warriors to keep winning, plus Houston and Phoenix to hold their positions. But losing is better than winning at this point.

I expect they'll beat the wiz and the kings and stay at 12, but I'll root for the losses.

Jazz up 8 at halftime, but give up in the second half.
Wizards by 15, as we coast to an easy loss.
Bell plays all 40, to show the young guys the proper way to flop, brick, screen, and complain to the refs.

Ouch, 5 L's in a row could turn into 13? That would be unbelievable, and awful since even that would not improve the draft position.

Jazz have a chance tonight and Sunday at Sacramento.
If you need a little cheering up NY has lost 6 in a row and they have a worse record then the Jazz.

Now if your feeling better here's more, to bad they didn't lose like this last year when we had their damn pick those ********.

Wizards were the first team that Utah lost to just as the wheels starting falling off the bus back in Mid - January.

Nobody guarded Young and we got to watch McGee and Blatche take turn dunking put backs over Jazz front court players.

Signifigance? At this point, none; but what the hell I'll watch the game

Bell plays all 40, to show the young guys the proper way to flop, brick, screen, and complain to the refs.

fair enough....but who then would you give the other 8 min to?

We are so bad we are only playing 40 minutes now like college? :)

The last time we played the Wizards we were healthy and had Deron.. we lost. Same story here with a loss to one of the worst teams.