What's new

Kentucky at Butler (I mean Wizards at Jazz) - tonite - 7pm MT

I love the Favours, Hayward, Evans, CJ, Price combo. Except Price sucks and CJ has no basketball IQ whatsoever.

Price just air-balled a foul shot.....might have been the game winner.

Draft a pg and sf and this team rocks.

I can see why the Wizards have thus far only won a single game on the road. Their shot selection has been terrible in the 4th. Good to see the Rooks play well in crunch time. Nice air ball by Price at the FT line.

Just got home from work and noticed Jefferson and Millsap aren't playing in the 4th what's up with that. Just wondering, looks like it helped on the defensive side of the ball.

Who needs AK when you have Hayward stuffing people all over the place? AK hasn't blocked a shot for years now.

Favors and Evans dominating inside. Millsap is becoming more and more expendable...

Well the Jazz have hit a new low this year. Although I feel like I've said that a ton this year. It was nice to see that run in the 4th though. Don't know why this team is pathetic from the foul line. I thought these guys were professional players, but I've seen better foul shooting from Y league players.

I understand playing Favors, Evans, Hayward, and CJ down the stretch, but why Price? He is so bad. He'll be lucky to find a spot in the D-league if he keeps playing like this.

I take full responsibility for this loss I get home from work the jazz are up 85-83 with 14 seconds then wis. Ties it and the jazz completely tank in ot. I must be bad luck.

After the first half tonight I thought for sure Wall was on his way to 40. Instead he finishes up with 28 and 4 in the second half and OT. The Wizards really wanted to give us this game.

10 -21 free throws! Pathetic.

Props to Corbin for benching the dynamic defensive duo of Al and Milsap. Betcha they don't think he's a player coach no-more.