What's new

Kentucky at Butler (I mean Wizards at Jazz) - tonite - 7pm MT

Could we please draft a point guard or two? If that had been Knight or Walker, or even Jimmer (please, no), the Jazz would have won.

Well, I woulda been happy for the rookies if they'd been able to bond over a win they'd earned. But it didn't happen. They'll have to bond on their own time.

The future does look good, but they need a strong leader.

Wiz sweep the season series. Corbin didn't sound angry in his post game interview. I wish he would get mad, call some people out, complain about losers.

Al Jefferson ran out of the locker room with no comment.

Well at least we know Ty has been given the green light to use the rest of the season as a laboratory. So I dug the Favors Evans experience down the stretch. Even supported into overtime in that spirit. But it wasn't the lineup that would win us the game and Ty absolutely knew it. Good learning experience.

Tiny little moment that I enjoyed: Coming down the stretch Evans goes to the line for 2 key free throws and gets the first one to bounce in after a sure miss. The camera caught him with a phew smile. I liked that.

If we were playing to straight win, this would have been the game to put Sap at the 3, Favors at the 4, and Jeff at the 5. Leave Hayward and Price/Watson is a wash. The Sap sub in OT was a token attempt to win, but only because we fell behind 7 and we needed offense.

Favors is encouraging. He's still 2 years younger than Duncan was his rookie year. He scores pretty efficiently in the paint and plays pretty solid defense in the post. He needs to develop a couple go-to moves.

11 pts., 10 rebs., 3 blks in 23 mins.

Is there a team in the Final 4 that we could beat right now?

I mean, seriously, we're horrible! Boring slow offense and just non-existent defense.

The sad thing is, this crap has been going on for months now!

Bright side: it's nice to have Favors rather than Deron walking for nothing.
+ 2 picks this year.

Ronnie price should never be allowed to step foot on the court ever again. He's laughably awful. CJ not too far behind.

Ronnie price should never be allowed to step foot on the court ever again. He's laughably awful. CJ not too far behind.

Not that I'm denying that Price sucks, but this team isn't losing because of Price.

We have 12 guys right now that shouldn't ever step foot on a court ever again. This team is bad.

No defense, boring offense, no sense of urgency, no mean streak, and certainly no mental toughness.

I'll defend Ronnie Price. In THIS game, Ronnie was the best option. It's not like a rookie was waiting in the wings. And Earl clearly couldn't handle Wall.

Most importantly, Ronnie is infinitely better than Earl playing the zone which is what he did. Ronnie was absolutely the best PG to play tonight against John Wall.