What's new

Kevin Durant Getting Married!! Yay!!

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Congrats.. and to a lovely looking lady too!!!

https://nba.si.com/2013/07/07/kevin-durant-engaged-to-monica-wright-oklahoma-city-thunder-minnesota-lynx/

kevin-durant-engaged-monica-wright.jpg

Good for them! Especially her, since the WNBA probably won't last long once David Stern retires.

You don't like Rihanna?

You act like Durrant should just walk up into the club where Rihanna's at and be like "You're my bitch now, Rihanna. Get over here, daddy needs some loving."

Durrant might actually see more in his wife than just the looks that all of us can see from a distance. And, even at that, she's hot, so if he actually loves here and has a connection with her why would he pass that up for a temporary celebrity marriage?

real humans. let's keep in mind they're real humans

You act like Durrant should just walk up into the club where Rihanna's at and be like "You're my bitch now, Rihanna. Get over here, daddy needs some loving."

Durrant might actually see more in his wife than just the looks that all of us can see from a distance. And, even at that, she's hot, so if he actually loves here and has a connection with her why would he pass that up for a temporary celebrity marriage?

That and the obvious retirement plan in producing children with a female pro BBall player.

I'm pretty sure he could do just that no problem whatsoever. He didn't even have to say it. He's worth 100's of millions of $$$.

I got The SIMS NBA DLC and in that Durant is dating Rihanna, so it's covered.

LOL.. why do you think it's so far-fetched for Durant to ask Rihanna out??? What girl doesn't want a guy who's a multi-millionaire, is humble, tall, athletic,...??

Gordon Hayward chasing after Jessica Alba, on the other hand, is the definition of far-fetched... LOL

LOL.. why do you think it's so far-fetched for Durant to ask Rihanna out??? What girl doesn't want a guy who's a multi-millionaire, is humble, tall, athletic,...??

Gordon Hayward chasing after Jessica Alba, on the other hand, is the definition of far-fetched... LOL

I have no idea if Durant and Rihanna socialize with each other. If they do then I guess there's a chance they might get together. But to just pick two celebrities and play fantasy matchmaker, I dunno? Just seems weird. I mean, can you tell by watching two people's public personas that they would be a good match, or is it obvious that they're a good match because they're both really famous sexually desirable black people?

I'm pretty down on celebrity marriages anyway and it's because people are often marrying their personas for marketing reasons. It's just hollow and fake and I don't like it.