What's new

Kevin Durant Getting Married!! Yay!!

The nba needs to give me a press badge. I'll ask the tough questions.

"Excuse me Durant, why aren't you dating Rihanna?"

I heard Rihanna loves OKC in the wintertime.

The nba needs to give me a press badge. I'll ask the tough questions.

"Excuse me Durant, why aren't you dating Rihanna?"

I heard Rihanna loves OKC in the wintertime.

Well let me ask you this. If you were Kevin Durant...

"The" KEVINNNNNN DURANTAYYYYY. The DURANTULA HIMSELF. You're one of the best basketball player over the past decade. You've just signed a $100million contract. So money is not a factor for you.

Who would you ask out on a date???

Well let me ask you this. If you were Kevin Durant...

"The" KEVINNNNNN DURANTAYYYYY. The DURANTULA HIMSELF. You're one of the best basketball player over the past decade. You've just signed a $100million contract. So money is not a factor for you.

Who would you ask out on a date???

"Date?"

Which is what should be on damn-near every NBA player's mind.

Rhianna ain't even hot though. If his sole goal was to nab the biggest celebrity babe, he could set his sights a lot higher.

130708104443-kevin-durant-monica-wright-single-image-cut.jpg

It's not like this chick is ugly or anything, actually I think she looks better than Rhianna, who, in my opinion, just looks weird as ****.

Rhianna ain't even hot though. If his sole goal was to nab the biggest celebrity babe, he could set his sights a lot higher.

Who do you have in mind? I would have thought Rihanna is one of the biggest black female celebrity out there who's available.

Beyonce? Taken.

Halle Berry? Old.

Naomi Campbell? Old.

Alicia Keys? Taken.

Gabrielle Union? Taken.

Mariah Carey? Old.

Tyra Banks? Really Old.

Vanessa Williams? Really Really Old.

Maybe Durant prefers a wife and future mother of his children that didn't have the whole world between her legs...

Okey. I think she looks quite good... And I'm sure that she can offer Durant more than Rihanna. Only look is not enough to carry a marriage...

Yes you're right... although Rihanna can offer singing and sexy dancing... which I know only goes so far, but that's something she's got.

Yes you're right... although Rihanna can offer singing and sexy dancing... which I know only goes so far, but that's something she's got.

I just looked up Rihanna's pics. This WNBA chick is better looking imho.

For me my guess is the WNBA chick is also more down to earth and will be more dedicated to the marriage. I mean, if the marriage is important to them. I know a lot of celebrities are getting married the way that royal hoses marry their children to each other for political reasons, so maybe it doesn't really matter.

I just looked up Rihanna's pics. This WNBA chick is better looking imho.

For me my guess is the WNBA chick is also more down to earth and will be more dedicated to the marriage. I mean, if the marriage is important to them. I know a lot of celebrities are getting married the way that royal hoses marry their children to each other for political reasons, so maybe it doesn't really matter.

Wow... for real?????

She's OK looking... but she ain't no Rihanna...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp4UwPZfRis

Different strokes. I'm not into glam at all and Rihanna looks too glam for me. The WNBA chick looks like a real girl who ain't gonna be bringing in drama for the sake of drama. Can you imagine dealing with Rihanna's ego and all the little pricks crawling at her heels? That alone is enough to put me off her.

Different strokes. I'm not into glam at all and Rihanna looks too glam for me. The WNBA chick looks like a real girl who ain't gonna be bringing in drama for the sake of drama. Can you imagine dealing with Rihanna's ego and all the little pricks crawling at her heels? That alone is enough to put me off her.

Well obviously everyone is different on the inside and Kevin would have to be satisfy that she's honest, sincere, kind hearted, etc, etc, etc.... all that good stuff.

We don't know who the real Rihanna is, that's my point.

We all think this Lynx player has to real, genuine, has to be down to earth, etc, etc, etc, just because she has a sincere smile, isn't all that "hot" and isn't in the entertainment industry. How do we know Rihanna don't also possess those good qualities as well ???

So every one of you guys only dates supermodels. rock stars or actresses? Maybe Durant is a fan of advanced metrics. Clearly this lady - to him - is way ahead in areas that count more than just physical appearance, although she's not bad in that area, either. They even have a fantastic mutual interest (basketball). I wonder who wins in a game of HORSE?