What's new

Kevin Durant Getting Married!! Yay!!

So every one of you guys only dates supermodels. rock stars or actresses? Maybe Durant is a fan of advanced metrics. Clearly this lady - to him - is way ahead in areas that count more than just physical appearance, although she's not bad in that area, either. They even have a fantastic mutual interest (basketball). I wonder who wins in a game of HORSE?

Yeah I guess the fact that she's a christian and wears her faith around her neck might seems attractive to Durant who's also a strong Christian... I just thought may be he could have may be done a bit better, but like Gameface said... different folks/different strokes...

Wow.. everyone saying she is beautiful, more beautiful, better looking than Rihanna, etc, ... this is giving me serious thoughts about having my eyes checked.

Not seeing it. Not seeing it AT ALL.

I'd say someone is obsessed with Rihanna.
Is Ms. Wright physically as beautiful as Rihanna? No. But true beauty, especially in a spouse, is much more than skin-deep. Personality, integrity, common beliefs, shared goals re: family. All that plays into selecting a spouse. Had Durant just wanted to sleep with beautiful women, he could do that in every city with no commitment afterwards. Obviously, he values more than that. Besides, Rihanna has a penchant for musicians: Chris Brown, Drake, etc. Can't speak for Durant's values, but maybe he wants someone with a different lifestyle.

They say good looking guys go for average looking ladies... great looking girls go for average looking guys... (for whatever reason)

I guess this is the case here....

They say good looking guys go for average looking ladies... great looking girls go for average looking guys... (for whatever reason)

I guess this is the case here....

How hot do you find Durrant on a scale of 1-10. Seems like you'd rate him pretty high.

How hot do you find Durrant on a scale of 1-10. Seems like you'd rate him pretty high.

It's not how high I rate him, it's how high GIRLS rate him.

I think it's pretty safe to say he'll be pretty much at the top of most african american girls' top bachelor list.

It's not how high I rate him, it's how high GIRLS rate him.

I think it's pretty safe to say he'll be pretty much at the top of most african american girls' top bachelor list.

Because of money and fame?

Yes, I think the best marriages are between the fittest males with the most money and fame and women who are rated the most beautiful. Other qualities are completely secondary and should never be considered.

Sounds pretty close to what a certain Austrian was advocating some 70 years ago.

1989 Madona... or do you oppose interracial relationships?

no I don't oppose it. But the fact of the matter is people tends to stick to their own race when it comes to marriage.

So far in this thread I haven't seen a viable suggestion for an african american lady for Durant....

Now here's a guy who knows how it's done....

al-and-amelia2-e1325197735984.jpg

51363318.jpg

Amelia-Vega545.jpg

ameliawinsz1.jpg

Just texted KD this thread. He said he is going to beat the **** out of you next time he sees you. He also added this quip "Tell that asian weenie to SMDalamon and that Rihanna is ratchet"

For spousal and child support I'd do Durrant.

Just texted KD this thread. He said he is going to beat the **** out of you next time he sees you. He also added this quip "Tell that asian weenie to SMDalamon and that Rihanna is ratchet"

LoL... I'd take the beating..... Then sue the hell out of his ***!!!

#GetRichOrDieTrying