What's new

Kevin Love..

Cool, another KLove thread. Can we move on to the LeBron James to Utah rumors?

With Kyrie wanting out and Lebron rumored to be on his way out Cleveland should trade Lebron to Utah for Burks + O'Neal (we may have to throw in a second rounder).

hag41rxertbz.png

According to Locke Utah is "active" in the Cleveland trade discussions and mentioned Love specifically.

However his final appraisal was Favors/Gobert is better than Love/Gobert - so my guess is nothing will come of this.

According to Locke Utah is "active" in the Cleveland trade discussions and mentioned Love specifically.

However his final appraisal was Favors/Gobert is better than Love/Gobert - so my guess is nothing will come of this.

That's a nonsensical appraisal.

I listened to him today and he didnt say that lmao.

With Kyrie wanting out and Lebron rumored to be on his way out Cleveland should trade Lebron to Utah for Burks + O'Neal (we may have to throw in a second rounder).

hag41rxertbz.png

Um, last I heard, which was last night, LeBron is committed to Cleveland. Get those dumb rumors outta here!

He talked about Favors/Gobert and Love today in his weekly podcast, the same day this thread was made.....
What did he say about favors/gobert and love?
Did he say that the jazz were never in discussions with cleveland and he thinks love/gobert is better than favors/gobert?

What did he say about favors/gobert and love?
Did he say that the jazz were never in discussions with cleveland and he thinks love/gobert is better than favors/gobert?

Locke isnt breaking any news. He was just talking about what Windhorst said this past week. I don't remember exactly what he said, but he questioned something about Love, but he never said Favors/Gobert > Love/Gobert.

Um, last I heard, which was last night, LeBron is committed to Cleveland. Get those dumb rumors outta here!

So you don't think Burks + O'Neale is enough for Lebron? Fine.I guess I'd be OK with adding Bolomboy to the trade, but now it seems we're just gutting the team for a one year rental of a guy who hasn't won a championship without another star player.