What's new

Kevin Love..

CLE wanted to move him, everyone knows that. He's seen as the #3 guy there behind Lebron and Kyrie.
I think he wants to leave that mess more than Irving but he's too professional to come out and make it public unlike that pikey.
Love fits the current Jazz team perfectly and he can be the #1 guy offensively. Rubio will feed him, Gobert will cover his mediocre defense.

There is a possibility Love might be moved in a multi-team Irving trade. So we should take our chances if that happens. Gobert and DM must stay, perhaps Ingles and Rubio too, and the remaining assets can be used to make it work.

BTW I really dislike Irving's game. He's the exact opposite of the Utah Jazz DNA we're talking about. We try to add unselfish, high IQ players that are good defensively. Even he helps win games I hate his ugly iso game and on-court manners.

Imagine a bigs rotation of Favs, Love, and Gobert.

images

Um why exactly? Favors isn't very good but I can't lie Gobert and Love would be an excellent pairing. Have fun next year going up against Nuggets front line. They Have this guy you made have heard of names Paul Millsap. Really good dependable player I heard

Um why exactly? Favors isn't very good but I can't lie Gobert and Love would be an excellent pairing. Have fun next year going up against Nuggets front line. They Have this guy you made have heard of names Paul Millsap. Really good dependable player I heard

You're still mad that the Jazz got Gobert and Mitchell from Denver for close to nothing :D

Millsap is a good player no doubt but he ain't scaring nobody

Also, Rubio isn't a 3pt shooter.

I have said this before but I looked up his stats to see if what I had read was correct, and I found that Rubio did shoot significantly better than his career numbers after the All-Star break last year, hitting 35 + percent from 3 (one of those games included an 0-6 outing, without that game he would've been around 39 percent) and averaging 15.3 ppg.

Those numbers are a lot better than what people are assuming Rubio will achieve.

I have said this before but I looked up his stats to see if what I had read was correct, and I found that Rubio did shoot significantly better than his career numbers after the All-Star break last year, hitting 35 + percent from 3 (one of those games included an 0-6 outing, without that game he would've been around 39 percent) and averaging 15.3 ppg.

Those numbers are a lot better than what people are assuming Rubio will achieve.
And nothing says he can't thrive under Quin. What was Ingles' percentage his first year with the Jazz? What was Demarre Carroll's percentage before he worked with Quin in Atlanta.

Rubio needs to be a John Stockton-like player. Not a ton of shots, but a good percentage when he shoots. And range out to the 3 to keep teams honest. Quin will likely give Rubio a couple of things to work on - some "go-to" shots.

I'd like to see a trade for Love, just because I think Favs is gone. He either has a great year and demands $30m (which a team like Brooklyn could give him). Or he struggles again with injuries, in which case Utah would be foolish to make him any kind of offer.