What's new

Keyonte George Hype & Appreciation Thread

Keyonte Darnell George has excelled in Summer League endeavors. He throws the ball into the goal from far away and makes “passes” that ensure other teammates do so likewise. Deduction and inference to the best explanation compel one to appreciate his empirical adequacy in basketball.
Verily, he doth exhibit a prowess in the art of basketball and displayeth potential as a virtuoso of the developmental league.

I hope so. We really need to hit on at least one of this year’s picks and the jury’s probably gonna be out on Hendricks for a couple of years since he’s basically kinda buried.
There were plenty of minutes for Gay and Vanderbilt last year. Hendricks will be fine.

There were plenty of minutes for Gay and Vanderbilt last year. Hendricks will be fine.
Not really. With Kessler getting more minutes and John Collins in the mix it may be tough to find him consistent minutes. I also think we will see Ochai quite a bit more at the 3 spot this year so it may be tough to find minutes there as well.

Yeah, players will get hurt. The Jazz still dont have any dedicated backup wings who are guaranteed minutes getters. If Hendricks is good and ready, they will find some minutes for him.

We didn’t have Collins.

Gay And Vando averaged about 40 minutes a game together. Fontecchio got like 15. I's expect that number to move closer to zero as the season wears on. There are enough minutes to develop him if he is ready. We could probably play Olynyk less as well. He burned out hard after the initial season start.

It is most instructive when Keyonte Darnell George “passes” the ball to a teammate via the method of first bouncing the ball off of the ground. This circuitous route seems dangerous, but the ball most often finds itself in the palms of a player wearing a uniform that signals allegiance to thy Jazz.
Empirically though he would do well to trial other means of “transferring” the orange sphere to other team players as well as to maximize the potential to achieve the greatest outcome that could be bestowed upon him and his running mates.

Empirically though he would do well to trial other means of “transferring” the orange sphere to other team players as well as to maximize the potential to achieve the greatest outcome that could be bestowed upon him and his running mates.
“The orange sphere” is a most excellent way to describe the device thrown into the goal.

If the Jazz think Keyonte is ready to play from Day 1, that might make them trade Sexton. I saw THT and Walker courtside. Dont think I saw Sexton. He might know he is on his way out.

Man, I can’t wait for the highlights of this one.

33 points, 10 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 6-15 from 3s.

Most points and assists in a Summer League for Utah since Don.

Breakout performance.

We got a good one.
Did DM have a 30 and 10 game in SL?