What's new

Keyonte George: Predict his season

Keefe

1. Will he start and if so, by what date and at what position?
2. What are his final stats for the year? Minutes, ppg, apg, rpg, spg, tpg
3. Where does he finish on the all-rookie team? 1st team? 2nd 3rd? None of the above?

Jazz shouldn’t indulge the kid regarding ROY - snowballs’ chance in Hell with Wemby, Chet and Scoot in the running. I want to see us in win now mode and I have both THT and Dunn ahead of him at the one and Clarkson and Agbaji ahead of him at the two. He’s good as is Hendricks and Sensabaugh, they’ll all have their day in the sun, just prolly not this year.

He'll be starting by the trade deadline and maybe much sooner assuming they don't make some big trade to bring in a more established veteran playmaker.

1. Absolutely will not start all season unless injuries force Hardy's hand.
2. 12mpg, 5ppg, 2apg, 2rpg, 0.5spg, 2tpg
3. Maybe 3rd team all-rookie if we have a good season as a team and he cuts down the spaz stuff.

He'll get his first start after an injury. He'll average 8ppg. 5 assists. 2 boards. 20 minutes 2.5 turnovers

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

1. He'll get clusters of starts, mostly injury, probably starting around the 60 game mark.

2. 18 mpg, 7.8 ppg, 3 apg. The impact may look larger because he will have some big games, with the average skewed down by a bunch of games where he's got limited minutes and no stats.

3. Not sure. If he gets the limited minutes above, it could preclude this.

I think he'll have some nice box scores when given the change but for this season KG will get inconsistent minutes that will drag his PPG stats down.

I expect to see some nice 20+ PPG but he'll also get some games where he only plays single-digits in minutes, especially early on.

I think he showed some warts in the preseason, but let's be bold. I think he will take over one of the starting guard spots by the end of the year. Might come as a result of tanking though.

His on ball play has been exciting, but I also want to see him moving off of screens more like he did in college and as JC does currently. He has potential as a heavy initiator but also as a movement shooter. If Dunn becomes a mainstay in the rotation it opens up those opportunities.

Some claim to see a playmaker in Keyonte. I don't. I think he's exactly in the same vein as Clarkson, THT and Sexton.

It's not enough to try a flashy pass now and then (all those guys can do it too). To be a playmaker is to see the game of basketball in a certain way. You treat the team as your tool.

Nothing I've ever seen from Keyonte leads me to believe he has a future as a starting PG in this league. He's a small shooting guard who's not that great at shooting.

Remind you of anyone in particular?

Some claim to see a playmaker in Keyonte. I don't. I think he's exactly in the same vein as Clarkson, THT and Sexton.

It's not enough to try a flashy pass now and then (all those guys can do it too). To be a playmaker is to see the game of basketball in a certain way. You treat the team as your tool.

Nothing I've ever seen from Keyonte leads me to believe he has a future as a starting PG in this league. He's a small shooting guard who's not that great at shooting.

Remind you of anyone in particular?

In the absolute most traditional sense of the definition of PG sure… but times have changed and the position has changed. Is Jamal Murray a traditional PG?

I'll state my hope instead of my prediction. I hope that by game 25 it's pretty damn near impossible for him to not be playing at least 25 minutes per game.