What's new

Kings @ Jazz 3/30/12 7pm MT GAME THREAD

human%20octopus.gif

That's creeping me the F*** out.

Stoked????.... I guess its more original than GoJazz79!! Thanks for not changing your Avatar.

Honduras has special meaning for me. Also the avatar I always use online was already take (Catracho). So this was as good as any.

Why the name change?

and Wild Wild Wes- come back soon.

Plus we're gonna rock that Kings team. They're on a 4 game losing streak and playing on the road. Smart has not had a huge effect on that team like they had hoped.

I hoping for a first quarter earl cousins fight get him out early pun intended

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Why the name change?

Plus we're gonna rock that Kings team. They're on a 4 game losing streak and playing on the road. Smart has not had a huge effect on that team like they had hoped.

There is already a Gojazz and we have gotten cross reps (pos and neg) for something the other has said. So I figured change my name. Since he was here first it should be me that changes.

Why the name change?

This game always worries me. For some reason the damn kings give the Jazz fits.

Jazz in a close one, win by 7.

The blonde on the right on the bottom row is holding the girl in the middle awefully tight. I wonder if she "owns" her or something...