What's new

Kings @ Jazz 3/30/12 7pm MT GAME THREAD

here we go guys, captian harris is gonna lead the jazz to victory tonight!

f u jimmer
f u cwebb TIME OUT lol
f u tyreke
f u petrie dish owners
f u salmon u remind me of fisher f u
and a special F U to cousins imma f u up PM ME if u see this i will f u up punk

LETS GO JAZZ LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F U COUSINS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_ld569s19kh1qbfhmw.gif

devin.gif

devin-dunk.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ATTACK JAZZ ATTACK
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

W.

Hayward is tearing it up yet again. Him and Burks make it really hard to decide who my favorite player is.

Earl is playing decently, but it seems like most of his stuff comes off fastbreaks. When the Jazz are forced into a halfcourt set, Watson is bringing nothing to the team. Tinsley can do both halcourt and fastbreak.

Cousins has to be one of the most puzzling players I have seen recently. Dude is a beast down low and rebounds like a monster. He prefers to takes contested 20' jump shots instead of punishing opponents with his size and ability around the rim.

Oh, and he is a mega douche.

Cousins has to be one of the most puzzling players I have seen recently. Dude is a beast down low and rebounds like a monster. He prefers to takes contested 20' jump shots instead of punishing opponents with his size and ability around the rim.

Oh, and he is a mega douche.

He needs a VERY strong coach. Cal played him well .. there are other coaches in the NBA that could get him to be less doucheful.

Earl is playing decently, but it seems like most of his stuff comes off fastbreaks. When the Jazz are forced into a halfcourt set, Watson is bringing nothing to the team. Tinsley can do both halcourt and fastbreak.

I meant better than he had been lately. Lot more comfortable out there. I think his buddy and the ninja laser wasn't as helpful as we were led to believe.