What's new

Knicks hire Johnnie Bryant

This is obviously by-far the strongest management team the Knicks have put together since Phil Jackson got paid millions to kick his feet up and take a nap on the job.

They hired Walt Perrin as well...

Nix need all the help they can get though, and even then it's not gonna be enough. They're destined to be the little fledgling brother team in the city to KD's Nets.

Last edited:
This is obviously by-far the strongest management team the Knicks have put together since Phil Jackson got paid millions to kick his feet up and take a nap on the job.

They hired Walt Perrin as well...

Nix need all the help they can get though, and even then it's not gonna be enough. They're destined to be the little fledgling brother team in the city to KD's Nets.

I agree - best management team I've seen them have.

Their first move should be to trade Randle and Ntilikina to us for Conley.

Okay, but now they owe us a big favor, so they'd better send us Paul Reed or Leandro Bolmaro with their 26th pick.

I simply would pray that he’s hired as a head coach elsewhere in the coming years. There’s also a lot of noise Donovan is not going to sign his extension. So we shall see. Now whether that’s Dons camp with that smoke or the Knicks idk.....but there is smoke. This one really sucks, and the Knicks want him quite bad.

I simply would pray that he’s hired as a head coach elsewhere in the coming years. There’s also a lot of noise Donovan is not going to sign his extension. So we shall see. Now whether that’s Dons camp with that smoke or the Knicks idk.....but there is smoke. This one really sucks, and the Knicks want him quite bad.

What noise? What smoke?