What's new

Kris Dunn

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
This is the answer. Right here.

This is the ultimate buy low that affords you the flexibility of keeping JC. You trade Oni and absorb the rest of salary as TPE. We’re trying to buy high on Smart. Imagine keeping everyone else in tact and adding poor man’s Smart.

buy-the-dip-buy-dip.gif

Dunn is a guy I’ve touted before. I definitely still support the principle. In practice, it now comes down to how much we believe in Forrest and Butler AS DEFENDERS. And, whether we’re willing to pay an assload of tax.

This is the answer. Right here.

This is the ultimate buy low that affords you the flexibility of keeping JC. You trade Oni and absorb the rest of salary as TPE. We’re trying to buy high on Smart. Imagine keeping everyone else in tact and adding poor man’s Smart.

buy-the-dip-buy-dip.gif

I’d likely put Hughes in the deal since he’s guaranteed… waive Brantley… keep the roster at 14 or also waive Oni and sign 10 day guys to save on the tax. I’d ask for a couple seconds… not sure his stock is that low yet.

@Wes Mantooth needs to hit up someone new on Instagram. Maybe Ryan Smith. What about David Morway? Is he on social media? Anyone on Tinder? Grinder?

And it’s settled. Include Hughes and Oni. Forrest gets real contract.

Conley / Butler / Forrest
Mitchell / Clarkson / Dunn
Bojan / Ingles
Royce / Gay / Pascal
Gobert / Whiteside / Udoka

I’d likely put Hughes in the deal since he’s guaranteed… waive Brantley… keep the roster at 14 or also waive Oni and sign 10 day guys to save on the tax. I’d ask for a couple seconds… not sure his stock is that low yet.
Can we include a player of ours in the trade using the tpe?

Can we include a player of ours in the trade using the tpe?
I could be wrong but I believe so, you just can’t add the salary to the TPE for receiving salary. Maybe I’m wrong.

Also do the Bulls even have room for Hughes?

How many followers does JZ have on Instagram?