What's new

Kris Dunn

If we get Dunn, I’m going to declare the Gobert/Dunn/O’Neale trio the “Department of Defense.”

Replace him with Fred Willard.

Tbh, Boler should have gone this route. Just be the best and most lovable idiot. He’s always been halfway committed to this directions, anyway.... But halfway doesn’t get you anywhere, as far as this goes.

Tbh, Boler should have gone this route. Just be the best and most lovable idiot. He’s always been halfway committed to this directions, anyway.... But halfway doesn’t get you anywhere, as far as this goes.
Maybe Fred Willard would have played Boler in a biopic (does that term work for a team?) of our 2021-2022 title run.

Damn, this is Bolerjack, it's just that looking at it from the outside it's humorous.

He has been waived by the Grizzlies. Waive Oni and/or Hughes, if need be.

Say we sign Dunn and boot Hughes and Oni. Does he become Shaq Jr. Quin is kind of set in his ways.
Probably. In reality there aren't a ton of minutes. But say Royce goes down... you have no perimeter defenders on the team (and this is being generous just based on the idea that we assign Royce the smaller guards in a somewhat simple-minded fashion).

I think my stance has only gotten stronger on this with Butler’s play. Definitely don’t want someone there to block him which is the biggest reason why I said I would pass before.

I can sort of see Dunn as an equivalent to Royce, but I have zero faith in his shot and don’t think he guards the same people as Royce. I’m ok with sticking with Oni. He’s not the perimeter defender Dunn is, but I feel pretty good about him being a 35ish percent shooter and liked his defense on bigger guys this preseason.

And it’s settled. Include Hughes and Oni. Forrest gets real contract.

Conley / Butler / Forrest
Mitchell / Clarkson / Dunn
Bojan / Ingles
Royce / Gay / Pascal
Gobert / Whiteside / Udoka
Got-dam that's a ****ing great squad.

Say we sign Dunn and boot Hughes and Oni. Does he become Shaq Jr. Quin is kind of set in his ways.
Every coach is set in Quins way. Shaq was let go by Nuggets Mike Malone and now on a non-guarantee deal with Philly. Chances are he's also gonna get released to join the party of DedEx, Bolomboy, Ty Wallace, NWG, Rayjon Tucker, Ed Davis, Mitrou-Long, Morgan, JWF, Brantley.
If Quin won't play a guy, neither will any other coaches in the NBA.

Every coach is set in Quins way. Shaq was let go by Nuggets Mike Malone and now on a non-guarantee deal with Philly. Chances are he's also gonna get released to join the party of DedEx, Bolomboy, Ty Wallace, NWG, Rayjon Tucker, Ed Davis, Mitrou-Long, Morgan, JWF, Brantley.
If Quin won't play a guy, neither will any other coaches in the NBA.
You just brought tears to my eyes. Those were ten dead soldiers we all had such high hopes for.

There are a bunch of dudes that hit waivers that are pretty interesting. Now that Fitts signed the two way I’d have picked Oni or Hughes and brought on another guy. Tyrell Terry is interesting but small guard is not a need at all so that’s a no. Garrison Matthew’s is another guy I was surprised was released. Thought he was pretty decent. Dunn would be interesting but after Shaq last year I’m just not sure he’d play. Forrest has a year under his belt now and Butler looks ready. I’d pick up a someone though… for insurance and because you could do a two year deal and make second year non guaranteed

So Dunn is this year's Shaq Harrison?

4 months from now everyone will be wondering why the **** we pick up this guy?